Auto in the last stages.

JD6

JD6

It's either original auto afghan cush, or banana purple punch auto.
Planted at the very end of march, broke soil on 4th april.
Was supposed to be about 63 days from seed, so very overdue.
First indoor grow.
There doesn't appear to be much happening now, trichomes have been clear for weeks.
Is it ok?
Any guesses how far off it is?

Thanks

Auto in the last stages
Auto in the last stages 2
Auto in the last stages 3
Auto in the last stages 4
Auto in the last stages 5
Auto in the last stages 6
Auto in the last stages 7
Auto in the last stages 8
Auto in the last stages 9
Auto in the last stages 10
Auto in the last stages 11
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Blurry but I do see Amber, some pictures have more than others. I think it's definitely in the zone, why don't you sample a small Bud, give it a quick dry and see what you think

JD6

JD6

Blurry but I do see Amber, some pictures have more than others. I think it's definitely in the zone, why don't you sample a small Bud, give it a quick dry and see what you think
Thanks for the reply.
How do you give a 'quick" dry?
I did cut one off 10 days ago I have hung drying, didn't know it could be done quicker.
I've ordered a more powerful jewelers loupe that should arrive in the next 3 days to give better visuals.
Is the leaf curl and discolouration normal end of life change, or is that showing an issue?

emanresu

emanresu

Thanks for the reply.
How do you give a 'quick" dry?
I did cut one off 10 days ago I have hung drying, didn't know it could be done quicker.
I've ordered a more powerful jewelers loupe that should arrive in the next 3 days to give better visuals.
Is the leaf curl and discolouration normal end of life change, or is that showing an issue?
well if you don't mind messing it up a little bit you can let it set on top of one of your lights overnight. It will be dry by time you get up. well, it works like that for me anyway. you can put it in oven at a low temp as well. I don't recommend doing that. You will be smoking it much sooner, but it loses even more of the taste and smell and probably the buzz as well like that.
in my opinion i would not worry about your leaves as close as you are. i don't see any white pistils so the buds pretty much done getting bigger. the leaves do look a little burnt, but bud looks good not burnt. Just less leaf you have to trim off the more of it that dies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom