Auto Pre flowering not starting

• Thread starter pello15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pello15

Hello, it's my first time and I've planted an auto plant outside, it doesn't get much direct sun (about 6 hours a day) but it's been almost 13 weeks. It is already very big (120cm tall) but it has not grown any pistils. What I understand to be the first preflowering appeared 2 weeks ago but no pistil. Even one of them has opened 2 small leaves. I understand that with patience it will start but I have limited time and I am starting to worry what will happen. what is your opinion? When should the first pistils come out? How much until the collect approximately?

Auto pre flowering not starting
Auto pre flowering not starting 2
Auto pre flowering not starting 3
Auto pre flowering not starting 4
Auto pre flowering not starting 5
Auto pre flowering not starting 6
Auto pre flowering not starting 7
P

pello15

13 week and not flowering this is a photoperiod and not an auto, this can happen once in a while
And what about the pre-flowering sign, how long do you think it will take if I move it indoors with 12/12?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It's planted outside and if it's a photoperiod, flowering will occur when the seasons change. In other words, it probably won't be ready for harvest till fall. I'm guessing September or possibly October.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀 living soil
Supporter
Hello, it's my first time and I've planted an auto plant outside, it doesn't get much direct sun (about 6 hours a day) but it's been almost 13 weeks. It is already very big (120cm tall) but it has not grown any pistils. What I understand to be the first preflowering appeared 2 weeks ago but no pistil. Even one of them has opened 2 small leaves. I understand that with patience it will start but I have limited time and I am starting to worry what will happen. what is your opinion? When should the first pistils come out? How much until the collect approximately?
That's a photo, just wait , you'll be good 👍

P

pello15

Thank you very much for the responses! I have move it inside with a 12/12 schedule, hopefully it will sign flowering soon. I suppose I got scammed by the seed shop :(

Stokes

Stokes

You may be grateful come harvest time, looking good and healthy.

What size pot is that?
Depending on your medium it might be a good chance to transplant into something bigger, maybe LST depending on what height you have in your grow space. It will stretch like hell when it does flower

P

pello15

You may be grateful come harvest time, looking good and healthy.

What size pot is that?
Depending on your medium it might be a good chance to transplant into something bigger, maybe LST depending on what height you have in your grow space. It will stretch like hell when it does flower
I think that the pot is 10L, too big as I thought that it was auto. I am going to do LST right now, is it weird to LST to the main stem that late?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Thank you very much for the responses! I have move it inside with a 12/12 schedule, hopefully it will sign flowering soon. I suppose I got scammed by the seed shop :(
due to how recessive is the auto trait, and the fact it take several successive generations to stabilize there a chance for some seeds to be photoperiods even if there supposedly from an auto cross, and yeah there also a chance for random mixed seeds at the time of packaging.

Stokes

Stokes

I think that the pot is 10L, too big as I thought that it was auto. I am going to do LST right now, is it weird to LST to the main stem that late?
If youre in soil i would probably transplant to atleast a 10 gallon.

I mean its a little late but depending on your ceiling height you may need every little bit you can get. Its not extraordinary for them to double in size during the flower stretch. Start low with a gentle bend and work your way up. Dont force it. If you feel a little pop dont panic, just try not to break it off lol. Wouldnt recommend until a couple days after you transplant to a bigger pot, it will be top heavy in that 2.5 gl or whatever youve got

Stokes

Stokes

Keep looking at those nodes. I know a male from fems is very highly unlikely, but her nodes are a little too staggered and that stem is beefy as hell. I hope its good genetics, probably is, just keep a close eye out

P

pello15

Guys, pistils have come out!
It was for a week and a day to 12/12. It's difficult to take photos, but I'll send some.
I'm not really interested in efficiency, what interests me most is the quality and to be fast, in 8 weeks I have to collect it 100%(supposedly its a sativa).
Any trick to end it sooner? I have seen that if the last week the light is lowered for half an hour each day, and the last 2 days with the light off everything helps with maturation. do you know if it's true?
Many thanks to everyone for the help! In the end it was a photo :(

IMG 20240703 103045
IMG 20240703 103006
IMG 20240703 101904

Latest posts

Top Bottom