Autos in the veg Adventure

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

@lenhug did you see the upcoming Nightowl Chemdog collaboration?

Not sure what will be available, but I’m definitely grabbing a pack

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
@lenhug did you see the upcoming Nightowl Chemdog collaboration?

Not sure what will be available, but I’m definitely grabbing a pack

I did not, where did they post that then? And more importantly...when? 😄

I remember reading about them working together but that was ages ago, maybe it has finally come to fruition?

Lockebox

Lockebox

I did not, where did they post that then? And more importantly...when? 😄

I remember reading about them working together but that was ages ago, maybe it has finally come to fruition?
I saw the post right before tagging you lol.

Looks like the drop will be called “ Dog Days of Summer”, and will release next month in July!
IMG 7408

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
I saw the post right before tagging you lol.

Looks like the drop will be called “ Dog Days of Summer”, and will release next month in July!View attachment 2187027

Nice. I tracked it down to their discord server, I don't have notifications on for that (or anything else tbh) so hadn't looked. Should be an interesting one, as all Nightowls usually are!

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
I just bought a pack of one of Mephisto's new CBD lines (Blue-C Birdie), couldn't resist. I've got an Aunty Ginny's finishing up now and this one looked the most interesting to me of their new stuff.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I just bought a pack of one of Mephisto's new CBD lines (Blue-C Birdie), couldn't resist. I've got an Aunty Ginny's finishing up now and this one looked the most interesting to me of their new stuff.

Hell yeah that sounds awesome for sure! Never tried Mephisto, but I’ve got a buddy who runs them

Lockebox

Lockebox

The buds are definitely getting chunky, I have all the branches tied to themselves, and just had to tie the entire plant to the wall lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

Finally time for the Alchemist Apprentice. Taken at day 81 from seed.

She looks a little wild still, but I believe she’s finished.

Smells pungent, funky sweet, and has an acrid undertone.
IMG 8023
IMG 8024
IMG 8068
IMG 8025
IMG 8050

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Looks fantastic. 👌

I'm chopping my final two of this run latest today. Pinot Noir #1 & #2, both around 100 day mark and ready to go. Then a short break till I start again in Aug as will be away for a couple of weeks on hols at the end of the month. Got a few outdoors ones to keep me (and my neighbour) busy till then and gives me more time to decide then change my mind again on what I'm growing next. Too many choices...lol!

Top Bottom