Autos in the veg Adventure

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Looks fantastic. 👌

I'm chopping my final two of this run latest today. Pinot Noir #1 & #2, both around 100 day mark and ready to go. Then a short break till I start again in Aug as will be away for a couple of weeks on hols at the end of the month. Got a few outdoors ones to keep me (and my neighbour) busy till then and gives me more time to decide then change my mind again on what I'm growing next. Too many choices...lol!
Hell yeah that’s awesome, happy harvesting to you!
And enjoy your break haha, I’m due for one eventually 😅
I’ll probably pop a Valencia Kush in the next week or when I come up with a solid plan for my veg up pots.
Few more weeks til the dog days drop! 😁

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
But will they have the “alchemist apprentice” or a new slew of genetics? I want a 6ft tall plant too.

Who knows tbh, definitely new stuff but they open up all the others if they have stock usually or are bringing back. All be good whatever I'm sure.

You might be able to find the Apprentice on one of their official seed sellers they supply if not.

I'm with you with the 6ft plant!

C

climbit

Who knows tbh, definitely new stuff but they open up all the others if they have stock usually or are bringing back. All be good whatever I'm sure.

You might be able to find the Apprentice on one of their official seed sellers they supply if not.

I'm with you with the 6ft plant!
Link me what breeder has the alchemist apprentice?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hahah all good y’all, check out North Atlantic Seed co @climbit that’s where I got this pack

The alchemist apprentice however wasn’t that tall, the ZaMango was the real monster and that’s sold out most places

Top Bottom