Basement lab

• Thread starter Greenjourneyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Nice now we are talking 👊🏻🤡

Def interested in that black dream. I have the genetics to make it, now that I read this man, it’s a great idea, I’m super not cool, ina outlaw state, so a lot of the newer shit, I have zero clue about, but is that a legit strain nowadays?

So seedfinder gives us this for black dream, but is Jamaican dream not blue Dream as the parent.
I am also way out of the know on the recent seed scene, I really prefer to only pay 2-3 dollars per seed which means I’m buying old 18-24% strains that were monsters 20 years ago. I could go in for hulk berry and face zits but I’m a real cheap dude, I may get better results but idk.
So ramble over, no it’s seems black dream is not a common thing out there.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Awesome read with mr.coffee by my side. Thank you for sharing for such a long time. These threads spanning years are so informative to see how peeps progress through the years. Your indoor and outdoor are worth bragging about. Id love to smoke and admire your hard work with you any day!

Yeah dude.
It has been a journey of discovery. I’ve switched up a lot over the last 4 years. I hope this is instructive and helpful to others, don’t make my mistakes.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So seedfinder gives us this for black dream, but is Jamaican dream not blue Dream as the parent.
I am also way out of the know on the recent seed scene, I really prefer to only pay 2-3 dollars per seed which means I’m buying old 18-24% strains that were monsters 20 years ago. I could go in for hulk berry and face zits but I’m a real cheap dude, I may get better results but idk.
So ramble over, no it’s seems black dream is not a common thing out there.

Well regardless thanks for the link. I’m interested in it. May cross the black dom with bd anywho thanks for getting back.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey man, we may be onto something entirely new. You do a southern version I do an Eastern version and we have a cross breed to stabilize further down the road.?!.?
Now you’re talking my language.

Fuck and yes 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom