Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

II have never grown pure Strawberry Milk or Goji OG so I cant say 100% which side this comes from, but its the marker I used in the F2's to breed for that burn your nose hairs out strawberry/racing fuel smell and hopefully taste. The plants like this had both and this is the test run of the F3's of the plants with the leaf pattern. Cant say if the breeding was a success yet such small numbers are inconclusive ( 2 out of 6 had the pattern this test), but if you can find what I call the praying hands leaf pattern its the one that exhibits both smell and taste of strawberry/racing fuel in the Strawberry Goji I have grown
SG1

you can see the one on the right with leaf folded on each other and the one on left is separated. Same on this one and its sister.

SG2

Beazy

Beazy

Never had the straight goji OG I did grow 1 twin flame that Was goji x’d with I don’t remember off hand 😂😂 was alright just real leafy so I only ran it a couple times. Your Plants look great !!

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Never had the straight goji OG I did grow 1 twin flame that Was goji x’d with I don’t remember off hand 😂😂 was alright just real leafy so I only ran it a couple times. Your Plants look great !!
Twin Flame is a wookie cross....I got the v2 goji og purple x wookie.
Not a big fan of the wookie, all the crosses are "hairy", but its good smoke. Wookie is an original Appalachia Male cross, so its got the power.
Getting ready to run Terpenado after the Beautiful Day seed run which is on deck.
That will be the last of the Strawberry Milk crosses for me for a bit. Finally got my hands on Relics Super Silver Haze and I am itching to get it going, it also has the surprise in the pack of either HUCKLEBERRY SNICKERDOODLE (RALPH’S PLATINUM HUCKLEBERRY COOKIES X SSH F3) OR CITRA-PHAZE (AGENT ORANGE X SSH F3) dont know which yet.

By the way your plants aint no slouches either.

costanza

costanza

Just did a partial harvest of the sour d hashplant at day 68. Took the most mature colas and left the mids and lowers to ripen up. Funky oil rag gassy pine
IMG 3095
IMG 3096

Top Bottom