Decided to add another one to the tent

• Thread starter Progeria
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Progeria

I picked up my second clone from the same dispensary today, how does she look? Noticing darkening on some of the leaf edges, from my research it seems to be maybe it got too cold at night? What’re your thoughts?

Decided to add another one to the tent
Decided to add another one to the tent 2
Decided to add another one to the tent 3
Decided to add another one to the tent 4
B

Bdubs

Did you get them in that square pot or did you transplant it into it. I usually get cuts from the store in the small plugs.

When they sell these cuts, they are usually underwatered or watered without nutrients. So when you plop them into good soil, they start to soak up everything they can because they have been deprived. They want to store as much as possible in the fear of not having it later, as they were used to in the plug. They didn’t get food for a while so they stress eat. Once they realize that the nutrients are not going anywhere, they will chill out.

I could be wrong. But every time I take a cut from propagation rooting and transplant to good organic soil, they darken up a little and sometimes burn.

P

Progeria

Did you get them in that square pot or did you transplant it into it. I usually get cuts from the store in the small plugs.

When they sell these cuts, they are usually underwatered or watered without nutrients. So when you plop them into good soil, they start to soak up everything they can because they have been deprived. They want to store as much as possible in the fear of not having it later, as they were used to in the plug. They didn’t get food for a while so they stress eat. Once they realize that the nutrients are not going anywhere, they will chill out.

I could be wrong. But every time I take a cut from propagation rooting and transplant to good organic soil, they darken up a little and sometimes burn.
This was already in the square pot, it got delivered from the farm yesterday. I also see what appears to be thrips damage that was cut off the leaves and I happen to know this because my first clone I have doing pretty good now had thrips to begin with I believe.

Top Bottom