Divine Genetics - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Good lord those look awesome! Haha, I wanna smoke some of that! Killin it brother!
What's up @Jdub1
Man logic bred some real winners with these
Thank's for stopping in buddy!
Nice shot, that last one....
I like the other trees lurking in the shadows:blackalien:
Thank's for the positive vibes @BeenBurned
Logic bred some really photogenic dank!
Thank's for the kind words!
Those are Insane Waayne! :woot:
Talk about easy to trim?..Man..How do you get so few leaves?
@caregiverken I am judicious in the timing,and types and amounts of nitrogen all through veg and flower
I try pretty hard to avoid growing leafy flowers,as they are harder to trim and have less bag appeal
Thank's for the positive words man!
Whats good waayne!! How those SourD Cookies doing? I see Logic is dropping more of those gonna have to snag a pack for myself.
@Prime C they turned out nice bud.
Pheno #1 was my keeper
I'd snag a pack man;)
I am always checking this thread , loving the GSC ;)
Thanks for dropping in @Burned Haze

Here is the Sour Cookies keeper
pheno #1
IMG 4393

Chem Cookies #5, grown from clone
harvest pic, day 67
IMG 4784

T

Trip8

I never get tired of looking at your sexy pin ups Waayne:) Logic has been very smart,shrewd even, with his choice of crosses and recruiting you as a tester. I appreciate your consistent posting with consistently beautiful plants. Postcards to my head:)

waayne

waayne

Waayne excellent job as usual! Just a quick q which was your favorite cross if you had to choose just 1 maybe 2 only? Thanks buddy ttys
Thank's for the info on the Sour d Cookies @MakinGoo
I appreciate the kind words @jessejames12345 @Trip8

@jlr42024 That's a tough question, I would probably go with one of Divines Cookie hybrids.
I found really nice offspring from the Chemdog #4 x GSC, Sour D x GSC and White Cookies

Here's a pic of a few nugs off the White Cookies
IMG 5835

william76

william76

i used the joeshmoe cut its fire and grows huge baseball bat sized colas :)
Can I ask,are you going to be doing another drop of the uk cookies?i missed the last drop,{stupid of me,i know}but I could be doing with some,iv got your cookies and there serious dank,x,d to cheese sounds good too,keep up the good work logic,76

Bob Green

Bob Green

Yo Logic, I was wondering about your LA Pure x GSC cross. Is the PK used the OG type or the Suge Night Bubba leaning PK. I am hoping for some OGPK x GSC myself. Sounds like my style!

All your crosses are looking outstanding Sir!

greenjoe

greenjoe

since people are asking...I bought the True OG X GSC...whats the flowering time?...and what OG was used for the cross?......thanks logic

Top Bottom