Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Low budget build 0$ to this point. Don’t laugh too hard at my measuring system, it will take a bucket with a lid and have a little extra to move. Finish it up, next cool day

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Low budget build 0$ to this point. Don’t laugh too hard at my measuring system, it will take a bucket with a lid and have a little extra to move. Finish it up, next cool day

View attachment 2203895
are you going to sheet the shelves with anything?

Love the measuring setup! : ) in the world of fab anything goes haha.

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Moved the tray of clones over to veg. Where they should be according to nature, look at the 2nd and 3rd pic. That branch never gets direct light, none do except where the plant is topped or they outgrow the shade leaf above it. Anyways, fun playing with the plants

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Moved the tray of clones over to veg. Where they should be according to nature, look at the 2nd and 3rd pic. That branch never gets direct light, none do except where the plant is topped or they outgrow the shade leaf above it. Anyways, fun playing with the plants View attachment 2204767

View attachment 2204769

View attachment 2204771
Walked into my flower room yesterDay to feed, look at my driver, cranked 20% higher and no clue why, got some stress on a few but I think it’ll be gravy. Gonna have to come up with a name for the full gas mowie cross.
Rock cart is a wrap. Holds 18 5 gallon buckets. With the bottom runners and removable sides installed this should keep things fairly secure

View attachment 2205278

View attachment 2205279
No telescopic stack ability?

F THAT

Looks good man.

Top Bottom