First organic run with compost tea

F

FosterOg

I just brewed a batch of compost containing 2 cups of bat guano one cup warm, casings quarter cup of molasses, and 2 tablespoons of seaweed kelp. It’s been brewing for 36 hours. I’m getting ready to feed my apple fritter which is in the ground in my raised bed. Do I need to cut the compost tea or can I give it straight

First organic run with compost tea
F

FosterOg

I dilute all my homemade nutrients at 1000:1 with water.
Thanks I did a 50/50 with water and tested it on some extra tomatoes plants I have. So I was way off. So 4gals way too much for two plants.

P

phillyguy

Your tea sounds really strong to me. I would definitely dilute it.
When I do my tea I use 4 cups castings, 2 table spoons bat guano, 2 tablespoons kelp meal, and 2 tablespoons molasses. I always take a safe approach. My plants already have the organic nutrients in the ground. I don't want to over feed my plants. I just feed the soil.
It's only my 4th season so take what I say with a grain of salt. I'm truly a huge novice.

RootFarmer

RootFarmer

Might I suggest adding alfalfa meal to that brew? It's an excellent growth booster. Alfalfa and kelp are a constant in my arsenal despite how much I might change up other fertilizers from grow to grow.

Natep

Natep

Might I suggest adding alfalfa meal to that brew? It's an excellent growth booster. Alfalfa and kelp are a constant in my arsenal despite how much I might change up other fertilizers from grow to grow.
I agree. I really like build a soils craft blend. I always amend with this when I harvest and when I flip to flower.

173028E9 6CD6 4BC8 8731 1B041085BBA5
Top Bottom