First time grow in zone 9b, lets learn from my mistakes

• Thread starter cbrians
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HeadHunterpipes

My go to seed supplier is Sin City seeds .
Right now I am growing Bolo Zkittles

search

SeedFinder

Database

Breeders

Sin City Seeds

Bolo

Bolo​

breed by Sin City Seeds​

Here you can find all info about Bolo from Sin City Seeds. If you are searching for information about Bolo from Sin City Seeds, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information - or list all Bolo Strains (±2) to find a different version. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

Basic / Breeders Info​

Logo Sin City Seeds
Bolo is an indica/sativa variety from Sin City Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days) and outdoors. Sin City Seeds' Bolo is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
50/50 Hybrid
Flower Cycle: 63 days
Yield: 450-650g Per square meter

Bolo Lineage / Genealogy​

Map of the Bolo Family Tree​

Click to show all parents of Bolo in our dynamic family tree map.

Upload your info about this strain here:​

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hope that genealogy clears things up for you, and make your decision that much easier, Cibrian! But once again, there’s no such thing as TMI! Not in this game! Hope you still have them headed in the right direction! You’re doing good! When you are rolling, one crop a year, It can take a few years to dial it in! In my experience!

cbrians

cbrians

My go to seed supplier is Sin City seeds .
Right now I am growing Bolo Zkittles

search

SeedFinder

Database

Breeders

Sin City Seeds

Bolo

Bolo​

breed by Sin City Seeds​

Here you can find all info about Bolo from Sin City Seeds. If you are searching for information about Bolo from Sin City Seeds, check out our Basic Infos or Lineage / Genealogy for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information - or list all Bolo Strains (±2) to find a different version. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!

Basic / Breeders Info​

Logo Sin City Seeds
Bolo is an indica/sativa variety from Sin City Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±63 days) and outdoors. Sin City Seeds' Bolo is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
50/50 Hybrid
Flower Cycle: 63 days
Yield: 450-650g Per square meter

Bolo Lineage / Genealogy​

Map of the Bolo Family Tree​

Click to show all parents of Bolo in our dynamic family tree map.

Upload your info about this strain here:​

I thought this would make more sense if I opened it in another page, I was wrong

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

That looks like about 14 years worth of Crossing! L O L!
ive thought about doing a full break down of the genealogy of my peaceblaster F1, but if i did that it would quickly fill entire pages.

I only did like 5 generations or something like that. But some of the plants i used already have dumb sized genealogy if i actually bothered to write it all out. One of the plants used was the orignal sativa dom animal cookies from bc bud depot and that plant alone has a page sized geneology and im sitting 5 generations or so later, all non inbred F1 generations, and im probably going to make a Fem F1 with the cali blues from capt before i actually start to hunt and stabilize. I dont have either parent of the F1 anymore lol. The genetic background of a plant like that is staggeringly huge though. It's an uber-mutt 🤣

But Im actually way too lazy to actually bother with that stuff hahaha.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
L O L! That’s robbery! Should’ve known better than to trust a central Californian! Sounds good brother!

cbrians

cbrians

how about some autos there for harmony and quicker results? seems nice weather for autos
I was just sitting in auto seeds and went with F1 Milky Way to admire while I am fighting with photos 🤣 will keep you distracted
I thought about getting some autos for winter, but I’m gonna try my hand in the green house with my photos. May end terribly. I can’t wait 😜

cbrians

cbrians

I thought about getting some autos for winter, but I’m gonna try my hand in the green house with my photos. May end terribly. I can’t wait 😜
My newest brain child is to find some regular jack herer seeds, and regular everything else seeds, and start playing plant match maker.

Cuz this round has been going so smoothly for me 😵

Top Bottom