Flowering fertilizer for grow stage

D

Desplegdo

I'm starting my first plants they're germinating and I'm wondering if 5-1-1 and mollases every other week will work for veg stage and I'm wondering what a good bloom fertilizer is I'm stuck between Tiger bloom and 0-10-10 morbloom
Any tips?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I'm starting my first plants they're germinating and I'm wondering if 5-1-1 and mollases every other week will work for veg stage and I'm wondering what a good bloom fertilizer is I'm stuck between Tiger bloom and 0-10-10 morbloom
Any tips?
I think those choices are a little too focused. The plant needs all the various macro and micro nutrients throughout the grow cycle, although the amounts for the various elements change over time. I would choose a balanced line, whether that's one-, two-, or three-part. GH Flora Trio is one of the old standbys, but there are many others.

D

Desplegdo

I think those choices are a little too focused. The plant needs all the various macro and micro nutrients throughout the grow cycle, although the amounts for the various elements change over time. I would choose a balanced line, whether that's one-, two-, or three-part. GH Flora Trio is one of the old standbys, but there are many others.
Would Advanced Nutrients Bloom Micro Grow Fertilizer work?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

have you thought about dry organic amendments you would feed 1 time a monthly then only water would not have to even ph ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Any tips?
I use Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 fertilizer during the vegetation stage. It's a dry organic fertilizer that works well and is easy to use.

What soil are you using?

D

Desplegdo

I use Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 fertilizer during the vegetation stage. It's a dry organic fertilizer that works well and is easy to use.

What soil are you using?
Sum cheap walmart soil mother something but it came phed already and had perlite I just added alittle more prlite to it
I say cheap but it was like $7 per 8oz

D

Desplegdo

AN has about seven different base nute lines, but if you pick one and follow the dosing chart, you should have complete nutrition.
Well I've just looked it up and it comes with micro, bloom, and I think grow is that alright or something else?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You would be better off with a high nitrogen tomato fertilizer for veg .
figure out your bloom mix in time to use it.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I use Master Blend 4-18-38
Calcium Nitrate-15.5-0-0
Epsom Salts
Kelp-Azomite for Micros
I use it at small, slowlly increasing amounts all the way through until the last 2 weeks of harvest.

Say I have an 8 weeks flowering strain.

I would start with a highly diluted amount, as soon as they pop the soil. And about every week, if everything is going good, I will, just by a tiny amount, increase all nutrients, and as I said. Very Slightly. I never water/feed full strength, and always feed, when I water.

When I flip them? I change Nothing. I just slowly, increase feed of Base formula. Calcium Nitrate- Epsom salts. Same steady path.
At 2.5 weeks, I will give them a Slight MPK Boost. 0-52-34.... I will do this, through week 4. At weeks 5-6, I drop the MPK, they get a slight Epsom Salts Boost, and as I said. The 2 other fertilizers, are also still getting an ever so slightly increase in strength, up until week 6. Even if it is only a /couple/few tenths of a gram, per week. I try and keep them healthy, with the least amount of fertilizer possible, but also at the same time, never cut them short, and give them everything they need.
In week 7, ALL fertilizer gets cut back by 25%. Week 8, ALL fertilizer gets cut back, another 25%.

I do like the added micros, from the Kelp, and Azomite, mixed in the soil. Kelo, also has a growth hormone, that stimulates growth. Between Kelp, and Azomite, they will have every Micro, thats needed.
I use Promix BX, as a Medium.

D

Desplegdo

I use Master Blend 4-18-38
Calcium Nitrate-15.5-0-0
Epsom Salts
Kelp-Azomite for Micros
I use it at small, slowlly increasing amounts all the way through until the last 2 weeks of harvest.

Say I have an 8 weeks flowering strain.

I would start with a highly diluted amount, as soon as they pop the soil. And about every week, if everything is going good, I will, just by a tiny amount, increase all nutrients, and as I said. Very Slightly. I never water/feed full strength, and always feed, when I water.

When I flip them? I change Nothing. I just slowly, increase feed of Base formula. Calcium Nitrate- Epsom salts. Same steady path.
At 2.5 weeks, I will give them a Slight MPK Boost. 0-52-34.... I will do this, through week 4. At weeks 5-6, I drop the MPK, they get a slight Epsom Salts Boost, and as I said. The 2 other fertilizers, are also still getting an ever so slightly increase in strength, up until week 6. Even if it is only a /couple/few tenths of a gram, per week. I try and keep them healthy, with the least amount of fertilizer possible, but also at the same time, never cut them short, and give them everything they need.
In week 7, ALL fertilizer gets cut back by 25%. Week 8, ALL fertilizer gets cut back, another 25%.

I do like the added micros, from the Kelp, and Azomite, mixed in the soil. Kelo, also has a growth hormone, that stimulates growth. Between Kelp, and Azomite, they will have every Micro, thats needed.
I use Promix BX, as a Medium.
See now u confused me I js need. To know what nutrients to use fr

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@greenleafnutrients mega crop,
I just rolled 31 strains at the same time, didn’t need to curtail nutrient frequency for any strain and they all looked great. I add the sweet candy and kelp in flower. cheapest and most badass nutrient line I have ever used. It’s bullet proof.

IMG 4057
IMG 4053
IMG 4054
Greenyos

Greenyos

Agreed. Mega crop is legit. I also have the kelp but have yet to use it.
@Captspaulding
If I may ask. What amounts of kelp are you using and when do you use?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Agreed. Mega crop is legit. I also have the kelp but have yet to use it.
@Captspaulding
If I may ask. What amounts of kelp are you using and when do you use?
I start using it first week of flower, 1gram a gallon. It’s a stout derivative. Great stuff.
But in flower my entire feed is
10 gallon feed basin,
50 grams mega
10 grams sweet candy
10 grams kelp

It’s fucking legit. Have had the best results out of the other 50 thousand brands I’ve used. Most versatile and cheap af.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
What amounts of kelp are you using and when do you use?
To add to what @Captspaulding said, I've been using a low dose of Clean Kelp from Bloom City for my seedlings. The kelp seems to promote vigorous growth. I add it and a little Epsom Salt to my sprayer to water and feed the young plants. They like it.

Top Bottom