there under a spiderfarmer sf 4000 at 50 percent 48 in height in 4x4 tent
1st devine seeds overdose auto in 2 gallon pots
Gonna smoke some opium and overdose under a tequila sunrise
Gonna smoke some opium and overdose under a tequila sunrise 2
Gonna smoke some opium and overdose under a tequila sunrise 3
Gonna smoke some opium and overdose under a tequila sunrise 4

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

With a tittle like that, I figured I'd best pop in and see if your ok.
Nice job so far. Your plants sure do look happy!

Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

yea i got them in new soil i started them in my other tent under the light that some folks think were burning the plants
They sure are nice looking now!
I see your stating training. I found these videos a while back been sharing them around. I learned a lot from them.
Maybe you will enjoy them as well. Ron

After you mentioned the light, I went back and had another look. I do see a few surface blisters. Be careful
with the light a. Things can turn bad pretty quick. I burned a plant not long ago. Not real bad but it happens easy

Last edited:
Stokes

Stokes

Looking good buddy.
Iā€™ll be paying close attention to this one because i was looking at some seeds from ganja farmer but i have no experience with them.

Stokes

Stokes

i been a ganja farmer for over a year
all ganja farmer
cheese pics 1 and 2
white afghan pics 3 and 4
skunk auto 2.0 pics 5 and 6
purple skunk pics 7 and 8
View attachment 2165995View attachment 2165996View attachment 2165997View attachment 2165998View attachment 2165999View attachment 2166000View attachment 2166001View attachment 2166002

Youā€™ve got some lunkers in there, great work for sure. Well, that answers my questions.

How skunky were the skunks

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Youā€™ve got some lunkers in there, great work for sure. Well, that answers my questions.

How skunky were the skunks
well there good gives a nice high but do not be expecting a dead skunk in the middle of the road lol doesnt really smell skunky i still got some of them im saving plus i got 4 more of there skunk photo fast flowering going right now in another tent

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If I only had the room!
My indoor is very small, been growing a few Cannabonzai plants for something to tinker with.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I had to quit smoking years ago. I give everything I grow away. So indoors I put 1 seed at a time in the ground. Then fuss over her. Had a few killer little plants. Been averaging 3 a year. I'm thinking 2024 will be my last outdoor but I may do one more I guess time will tell. I had a tent and hated indoor.
Got rid of the tent and fixed up a closet space that works for me.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i think my autos might be in trouble they have not lost any weight the last 2 days not drinking water ,
on monday the 29th i gave them 32 oz of water each so i could saturate the soil good , today is 9 days later and the pots have lost about 20 oz of weight

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

How do the plants look? Maybe they are just slowed down because you forgot to feed them lol.
Any tip burning - If the tips aren't burning that's a good sign they are taking in water. Rather than it going the other way because of salt build up. I would not get to fussed about them until they show some issue you can deal with. As long as they aren't floating.

Last edited:
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

How do the plants look?
just look up i posted the pics yesterday the devine seeds overdose and the ganja farmer tequila sunrise those are autos , there small but looking good the 2 lil leaves at the bottom are yellowing but i think it is normal for those

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

How do the plants look?
i do weigh my pots and sometimes i check them with a soil moisture meter , the pots are 1.5 gallon pots and according to the moisture meter it;s the bottom 2 or 3 inches of the pots thats wet above that its like dry

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

How do the plants look? Maybe they are just slowed down because you forgot to feed them lol.
Any tip burning - If the tips aren't burning that's a good sign they are taking in water.
I would not get to fussed about them until they show some issue you can deal with. As long as they aren't floating.
did not forget to feed them it's feed week i did feed them and give them 1.5 cups of water to soak the feed in

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Any tip burning - If the tips aren't burning that's a good sign they are taking in water. Rather than it going the other way because of salt build up. I would not get to fussed about them until they show some issue you can deal with. As long as they aren't floating.
they arent floating or soaking but they are flowering lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom