Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So here's the scoop on this grow. First of all I don't like it and I would be starting over rn if my partner wasn't like just let it grow. So I'm doing it for him.

Here's the setup:
Closet
Spider farmer sf2000 evo light which I'm following their directions on lighting for germ seedling veg and flower. This is the first time I'm using this light so this is a test grow with the light.
3 gallon pot
Plan is to short veg and flip to flower early. We will see tho as I've not grown this nor used this light before so plans sometimes change.
Soil: happy frog (should take to finish)
Ummm that's all I can think of rn.

Ok happy growing everyone!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So here's the scoop on this grow. First of all I don't like it and I would be starting over rn if my partner wasn't like just let it grow. So I'm doing it for him.

Here's the setup:
Closet
Spider farmer sf2000 evo light which I'm following their directions on lighting for germ seedling veg and flower. This is the first time I'm using this light so this is a test grow with the light.
3 gallon pot
Plan is to short veg and flip to flower early. We will see tho as I've not grown this nor used this light before so plans sometimes change.
Soil: happy frog (should take to finish)
Ummm that's all I can think of rn.

Ok happy growing everyone!
Alright! I’m going to suggest you hang the light 24 + inches to start. That’s a strong light homie. Don’t set that higher than 25% as well. If your seedling gets a long stalk, drop the light some, when you up pot you can bury the excess stalk. Better to have a tall seedling than a toasty one. The stalks haven’t hardened off yet so yeah, that’s how I roll them.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Alright! I’m going to suggest you hang the light 24 + inches to start. That’s a strong light homie. Don’t set that higher than 25% as well. If your seedling gets a long stalk, drop the light some, when you up pot you can bury the excess stalk. Better to have a tall seedling than a toasty one. The stalks haven’t hardened off yet so yeah, that’s how I roll them.
Awesome man! Yea I put it up to 28 rn and it's at 40 now. So i should dial it back to 25 ok. This light is Hella powerful. 😆 👍 👌 thanks for the tips my friend!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Awesome man! Yea I put it up to 28 rn and it's at 40 now. So i should dial it back to 25 ok. This light is Hella powerful. 😆 👍 👌 thanks for the tips my friend!
Oh yeah that a bit high. Gonna end up with mag issues right off the bat. Always set your lights height higher at the beginning of your runs until you have it dialed in. Less is more until you have it all pegged. Can’t wait to see you nurture greatness!

Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Oh yeah that a bit high. Gonna end up with mag issues right off the bat. Always set your lights higher at the beginning of your runs until you have it dialed in. Less is more until you have it all pegged. Can’t wait to see you nurture greatness!
Cool. Yea it'll be my 1st real run using light so I'm like I've read everything watched everything and I'm still gonna fuck up. 😆 but with your help I'm sure it'll grow up to be a beauty! Thank you so much!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cool. Yea it'll be my 1st real run using light so I'm like I've read everything watched everything and I'm still gonna fuck up. 😆 but with your help I'm sure it'll grow up to be a beauty! Thank you so much!
Any damned time homie! You’ll get it as long as it gets out of seedling stage. Your a menace
😜🙃🤣

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Any damned time homie! You’ll get it as long as it gets out of seedling stage. Your a menace
😜🙃🤣
I've got 2 fans on it already. Lmfao! It's got a strong stem already ill tell ya that much. The temp stays around 75 the humidity is a Lil low but nothing to worry about since it germinated. 😆 🤣
I'm horribly cruel to my babies. Especially if I don't like the way they look when they pop. I'm like oh no I don't like you. Hahaha but at least no bugs to eat it so I'm happy so far. 😋

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've got 2 fans on it already. Lmfao! It's got a strong stem already ill tell ya that much. The temp stays around 75 the humidity is a Lil low but nothing to worry about since it germinated. 😆 🤣
I'm horribly cruel to my babies. Especially if I don't like the way they look when they pop. I'm like oh no I don't like you. Hahaha but at least no bugs to eat it so I'm happy so far. 😋
I’m just breaking your stones.
Just know, like a kid, if it gets poked in the head too much in utero you may end up with short bus material. I get wanted to check, but if you just wait it’ll happen. 😂😂😂 all the love homie, I’m super excited for you. Glad you won that.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I’m just breaking your stones.
Just know, like a kid, if it gets poked in the head too much in utero you may end up with short bus material. I get wanted to check, but if you just wait it’ll happen. 😂😂😂 all the love homie, I’m super excited for you. Glad you won that.
Hell yea I got plans. 😆 it's year of the dragon coming. 🐉 it looks like it's gonna be OK with the snick peek 😆 I just got worried cuz I read a bunch of reviews where they didn't germinate and I was like if it's a bunk seed ima throw something else in. Well. It wasn't and it germinated so so far I call that a win! In my closet no less! This light is amazing. The only thing is it does get a little hot so I'm gonna have a fan blowing on it when it gets turned back up. 👍 you are spider farmer expert so you can tell when I'm fucking up. 😆 🤣 and I fuck up a lot. But it's all fun dude. I'm learning so much from everyone and myself. 😃

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hell yea I got plans. 😆 it's year of the dragon coming. 🐉 it looks like it's gonna be OK with the snick peek 😆 I just got worried cuz I read a bunch of reviews where they didn't germinate and I was like if it's a bunk seed ima throw something else in. Well. It wasn't and it germinated so so far I call that a win! In my closet no less! This light is amazing. The only thing is it does get a little hot so I'm gonna have a fan blowing on it when it gets turned back up. 👍 you are spider farmer expert so you can tell when I'm fucking up. 😆 🤣 and I fuck up a lot. But it's all fun dude. I'm learning so much from everyone and myself. 😃
Well try to leave the door to the closet open as much as possible during lights on. If you can position you circulation fan in a way that blows the hot air out of you grow area. Airflow like a mofo yo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom