Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Glub Glub........( Bilber wipes mouth ).........

That was some funny shit.......

Someone say something about a vent or venting or something.......

I haven't used f*#k today.......

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Bilber you're the one on the receiving end. Kratky method is forever yours on the farm. 😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

This forum is a real sausage fest sometimes and I swear there is some dick sucking going on in some of these threads. Lmfao!!!!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

You don't know me...cuz I'm from a different age
And you can't see me cuz I live in a different age.

Happy DRAGON New Year!! ❤️ damn this song just I love it. I'll be listening to it on repeat to bring in the year all emo 😆 😢 😭 I'll probably just stay the same...damn..this song is a joke and the melody I wrote...WRONG! OMG. MY ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 💘 I wish you all the best of luck and bountiful grows this year. I'm gonna go cry in a corner and wave my sparkler to myself. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🐉

FB IMG 1707426592103
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Into Mexico we will wake up...YEAAAAAAAAH!!! 😆 love the toadies.

Bilber

Bilber

Maybe one day, the ones that leave or have left, will surprise visit us someday......

I haven't noticed about gran.....I'm having a hell of a time keeping up with everything......

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Maybe one day, the ones that leave or have left, will surprise visit us someday......

I haven't noticed about gran.....I'm having a hell of a time keeping up with everything......
Yea I understand. I have like 4 threads of my own to look at and then everyone's grows are growing and I'm like I'm trying to catch up. 🙃 but then I was like fuck it. I'll just be behind. 😆 🤣 😂

I know the pieces fit somewhere

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey GD ya been a bit crabby lately hope I wasn’t one who pissed ya off cause I think your a ok tell it how it is I like that n I don’t wanna be comin off as a cocksucker either🤣 love your work keep on being you👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hey GD ya been a bit crabby lately hope I wasn’t one who pissed ya off cause I think your a ok tell it how it is I like that n I don’t wanna be comin off as a cocksucker either🤣 love your work keep on being you👍
Yea I have my bitch moments. But it's usually ppl on fb I'm bitching about. I think the cock sucking is funny af! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

I need this in my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom