Gorilla cream clone ! Any advice !

• Thread starter Jimbo3004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimbo3004

Jimbo3004

New clone and I’m a new grower ! Excited and nervous , first pot got ruined , repotted into fabric pot and is growing significantly! Any advice or tips for a better grow ?

Gorilla cream clone  any advice
Gorilla cream clone  any advice 2
Gorilla cream clone  any advice 3
Gorilla cream clone  any advice 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your plant looks pretty happy. Give her a couple of weeks to settle into her new home
Tip of the day.
Don't push with powerful lights / Don't light burn her.
Nice colour what are you feeding her? What's she planted in.
Do you P.H test ? It's always nice when the original poster makes it a 2 way conservation.

Take a little time to watch videos on training clones as clone branches grow staggered.
You will soon understand how to keep her short and bushy so she is not climbing into the lights.

These videos are for plants grown from seed. But the information is pertinent.

Welcome to the forum and the hobby.

Last edited:
Jimbo3004

Jimbo3004

Thanks man ! I was actually a Little scared I did a little too much but thanks for clearing that up for me on wether or not she was in good shape ! Not feeding her anything yet , any recommendations? Also i know feeding and fertilizing aren’t the same thing ? Still new to the lingos and terms haha ! Correct me if I’m wrong ! I was given Alaskan fish fertilizer 5-1-1 ! Haven’t used it hence me being afraid to hurt her ! She’s in a 5 gallon fabric vivosun pot after a little increment in a plastic pot ! Happy frog , work casting , and some bone meal for my soil ! Currently I don’t P.H my water cause I don’t have a tester but I’m hoping on getting one soon ! What levels should it be at ? I have so many questions haha !

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The great part is that your started..
I'm getting tired been on my feet 18 hours today. Will be up and send you a few links you can read tomorrow k.
Your plant looks to be in great shape so no big push to do anything. Talk again soon Ron.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Had a great day. Made a few bucks in my little bike shop. Worked on my summer grow.
Made heated Microbe solution so I can prep my pots in a day or so

Top Bottom