Help With Proper Dosage

• Thread starter Chooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chooster

Chooster

IM NEW and I was told to use these products.. they told me to use both cyco Grow/Bloom A/B and only Rysofule for a basic simple grow... is that possible an if so can you help me with a proper dosage!... any help i'd aprreciate it.. open to constructive criticism really haha

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That's sounds right you have veg and flower nutes read there direction and use the lower rates always if your just doing a basic grow .

Chooster

Chooster

That's sounds right you have veg and flower nutes read there direction and use the lower rates always if your just doing a basic grow .

ive seen them but theres so many and idk if i should even be using the nutrients with fox farm soil ive since someone told me and my plants shown defichincy

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok before we go to far get a over view of your grow environment and a bit of a rundown of what you have been doing there's a lot of good farmers on here with experience with FF products in sure one of them will see this thread some pics of your plants with good natural light close ups of the parts and the plant your worried about .

Chooster

Chooster

Ok before we go to far get a over view of your grow environment and a bit of a rundown of what you have been doing there's a lot of good farmers on here with experience with FF products in sure one of them will see this thread some pics of your plants with good natural light close ups of the parts and the plant your worried about .

Alright will do thanks, hopefully someone can help..

Top Bottom