Hermaphordite or Female Plant, help needed!!!

• Thread starter royal.kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

royal.kush

As you can see in the attached Photos, Im not aware that this Plant Dos is Dos is a Female or an Hermaphrodite?
Anyone of you could help me tp classify it?

Hermaphordite or female plant help needed
Hermaphordite or female plant help needed 2
Hermaphordite or female plant help needed 3
tonyww93

tonyww93

If it herms on u u'll see balls then bananas but that's cuz genetics or stress

R

RGWD0202

Yours is a female, these photos are my hermie from last grow. look for a stick with a head on it. Female calyx are more pear shaped with white pistils. Keep an eye out but once you see it you’ll know.

IMG 1633
IMG 1632
R

royal.kush

That reassures me a lot. Thank you. Next time I will send pictures when they are about to be harvested

R

RGWD0202

That reassures me a lot. Thank you. Next time I will send pictures when they are about to be harvested
It sucks when it happens, but from what I can tell from your photos you are good. Just keep the stress to a minimum and avoid light leaks as much as possible. If you grow from bag seed you’ll have a higher rate of herms too, those are genetics typically from a plant being pollinated by a hermie.

R

royal.kush

I will keep them into the Growbox under LED Light. Watering every 3 to 4days, stress is minimal imho.
Next big thing would be Summervacation for around 12Days.... atm still working on an solution.
Thanks guys!

Top Bottom