High frequency fertigation in coco/perlite

• Thread starter newbeegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newbeegrower

When should i start doing high frequency fertigation in the life cycle? If i was per say watering 6 times a day am i looking for any runoff between shots? Do i want runoff with all my waters or just the last one how much runoff do i want? Do i still want 10-20% runoff wjth high frequency fertigation? Is it true that i only want 10-20% runoff if im only trying to lower the media ec? How do i know the media ec and ph when im running 50/50 coco perlite in a 5 gal? Also is overpotting a concern with cannabis? Ive seen lots of people start their babys with 5 gals. If i want a certain amount of runoff throughout all the waters instead of the last one, how can the measurement be accurate with evaporation? With that question im assuming i just want a certain amount with the final water or little to no runoff with high frequency fertigation but its better to get a second opinion than guess.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Homework thread. You might checkout the coco for cannabis site.

Stokes

Stokes

I hand feed daily, but fwiw this was my first grow at coco, started watering to runoff about the same time you would consider a transplant. As far as how much runoff, ive never measured, just until you can see where its really coming out of the bottom.

IMG 9154

Stokes

Stokes

Also, if you plan on feeding 6 times a day then 5 gallon pots is kinda pointless imho. Id say 2 gal, 3 max. 6 times a day you can grow a monster with 1

N

newbeegrower

Homework thread. You might checkout the coco for cannabis site.
I have actual read that thread, just trying to get second opinions.

N

newbeegrower

Also, if you plan on feeding 6 times a day then 5 gallon pots is kinda pointless imho. Id say 2 gal, 3 max. 6 times a day you can grow a monster with 1
For real? Im not starting in 5gals cuz im not sure if overpotting is a cencern but id rather it not be, im starting in 1gals but i figured as the roots need more space in the pot id need to transfer so they dont go around the pot i should also state im using fabric pots

Top Bottom