How are these autos looking for 3 weeks since sprout

• Thread starter Drecozz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drecozz

I have figured the purple stems are from 15 plus temperature drops at night. But I could be wrong, just because the last few nights hasn’t had it and the new growth doesn’t have any. But one popped pistols in one spot of the plant and I’ve never had them pop this early.

These girls were topped and watered yesterday 06/11/2024

How are these looking for 3 weeks since sprout
How are these looking for 3 weeks since sprout 2
How are these looking for 3 weeks since sprout 3
How are these looking for 3 weeks since sprout 4
How are these looking for 3 weeks since sprout 5
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

here's an article you want to read:

"Red or purple stems in cannabis can be a sign of stress, nutrient deficiency, pathogens, or simply genetics. Keep reading to learn when to be concerned about red stems, and when not to. ..."

and yeah looking good.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I have figured the purple stems are from 15 plus temperature drops at night. But I could be wrong, just because the last few nights hasn’t had it and the new growth doesn’t have any. But one popped pistols in one spot of the plant and I’ve never had them pop this early.

Looking good! Time to start watering the whole growbag to let the roots properly spread.

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

They are looking very good, I'd say needs a little more water

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

tho' not sure topping autos on the third node with 6 branches left to grow was the best idea you've had ... time will tell

D

Drecozz

tho' not sure topping autos on the third node with 6 branches left to grow was the best idea you've had ... time will tell
To be fair, it’s always how I have done it. And they always turn out pretty decent. Just never had purple stems.

IMG 1221
IMG 1204
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀
Supporter

You top your autos? Won't that cut into the veg time?

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I have seen so much saying not to do that at this stage. But I used to water till run off like on the grow I showed above, but I have seen so much lately saying to only do like a liter and a half
Whoever told you that is wrong.

It's common knowledge that if you want the roots to spread through the whole medium you must water the whole medium.

You're also going to risk forming dry pockets and your water is not going to run through the medium properly if you don't water it properly. Good luck

D

Drecozz

It's common knowledge that if you want the roots to spread through the whole medium you must water the whole medium.

You're also going to risk forming dry pockets and your water is not going to run through the medium properly if you don't water it properly. Good luck
Okay well good to know. At what stage do you start watering till run off?

D

Drecozz

So just water till run off on the next water then?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you can water till run off as soon as first watering after transplant.

then for a few watering you can water with smaller amount until the root ball and the plant grown noticeably then you can start watering again till run off each watering

the idea behind moisting the whole soil is the roots will always find water as they grow and it activate microbes in the soil also.

Top Bottom