How Long Until Harvest Time?

• Thread starter MyCologist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moonwater

Moonwater

That plant is fully good to go IMO. I also personally feel that "racy paranoid" effect is causing primarily by pesticides, fungicides and other SOP's of commercial pot

M

MyCologist

That plant is fully good to go IMO. I also personally feel that "racy paranoid" effect is causing primarily by pesticides, fungicides and other SOP's of commercial pot
You're not concerned with the amount of white pistils still popping out?

I've never heard that about the "racy paranoid" thing, I always thought it was from plants that were harvest before the cannabinoids were fully developed.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Personally I don't harvest when it's still throwing out white hairs. It does get frustrating tho when all else indicates time to chop and they keep popping up. I'd wait a week but It's really a preference thing

RootFarmer

RootFarmer

At milky white like this I check for bud swell. I'm still seeing quite a few trichs that seem to be just getting some color or are still clear. By the time I start seeing a noticeable amount of amber developing, I'm usually at or close to max mass. The exception for me is something that I want to have a heavy body focus. Everything else....well I got stuff to do. Lol My primary goal is quality. If I can manage to get a little more quantity too that's great but I don't sweat it.

YMMV

Regardless, those are beautiful girls!

M

MyCologist

At milky white like this I check for bud swell. I'm still seeing quite a few trichs that seem to be just getting some color or are still clear. By the time I start seeing a noticeable amount of amber developing, I'm usually at or close to max mass. The exception for me is something that I want to have a heavy body focus. Everything else....well I got stuff to do. Lol My primary goal is quality. If I can manage to get a little more quantity too that's great but I don't sweat it.

YMMV

Regardless, those are beautiful girls!
Thanks for the advice thus far.

It's been yet another week, 14 weeks old now, and I'm still on the fence. Still some white pistils on the primary buds, pistils are all red on the lower buds, still no amber to speak of, buds still seem to be putting on weight. I don't see any of those crystal clear trichs, I'm starting to worry about the plant going downhill without ever showing any amber but maybe that's unfounded. Here are few pics from yesterday afternoon.

IMG 9517
IMG 9520
IMG 9542
IMG 9549
IMG 9583
IMG 9589
IMG 9595
2024 06 28 21 54 33 647
2024 06 26 21 39 24 263
2024 06 26 21 37 47 158
Top Bottom