How much could i expect?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

200W of LED in four square feet is a ton of light, and the sawtooth edge curl suggests your plant is struggling to keep up. I would turn down a bit if that was mine. Other than that, nice color and lots of foliage. It's tough to estimate yields, but as a guideline, I use one ounce per square foot as an average dry yield for "average" genetics by an "average" grower. Looks like you have about 50% floor coverage, so if you pull more than two ounces dried, you're doing well.

7munkee

7munkee

Hi,
1st time grower and my baby is about 7 wks old.
I have 2 mars hydro 100w lights in a 2x2x60.
Is she looking ok? And how much could she possibly yield?
Thanks
Open that poor girl up! Expose those budsites under all those leaves! If you don't feel comfortable removing leaves, at least tuck them behind the branches.

B

bigcam174

200W of LED in four square feet is a ton of light, and the sawtooth edge curl suggests your plant is struggling to keep up. I would turn down a bit if that was mine. Other than that, nice color and lots of foliage. It's tough to estimate yields, but as a guideline, I use one ounce per square foot as an average dry yield for "average" genetics by an "average" grower. Looks like you have about 50% floor coverage, so if you pull more than two ounces dried, you're doing well.
I have turned 1 of the lights off...do you think that will improve her?

Sunin

Sunin

pull it even more on the sides, open her up, LST slightly so she will flower in all footprint and I would definitely trim here a bit at the bottom if every gram counts ✌️
nice plant 🙃

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I have turned 1 of the lights off...do you think that will improve her?

When you're over-lit, reducing the light is a step in the right direction. Turning off one light entirely raises the issue of even coverage. We want every top to receive the same amount of light. If the coverage was even with two light, it will be worse with one. I'd be tempted to run both lights at a lower dimmer setting, vs. one light at a higher setting.

B

bigcam174

When you're over-lit, reducing the light is a step in the right direction. Turning off one light entirely raises the issue of even coverage. We want every top to receive the same amount of light. If the coverage was even with two light, it will be worse with one. I'd be tempted to run both lights at a lower dimmer setting, vs. one light at a higher setting.
Only trouble is there is no dimmer on my lights and they are now at the highest position I can put them?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Only trouble is there is no dimmer on my lights and they are now at the highest position I can put them?

Then you're stuck, at least in the short term. No one wants to hear this, but I would sell your current lights and replace them with a single square 150W LED with continuous dimming and a removable driver (to manage heat). You could make up the cost with the additional yield in one or two good grows.

Last edited:
Top Bottom