How to train a triploid plant to get the most yeild

• Thread starter snowmaners
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowmaners

Y are they so small? Y don't you train them? I get ten times more by topping, bending , fimming,? The lower you keep the plant the bigger the bud will be...the thicker the branches the thicker the buds will be I top or fim every plant including autos which I don't do anymore but my photos are like trees. The stalk coming out the pot the size of my wrist....I find topping it at the second node or sometimes even third then topping those at the second node if the top is in the opposite position then tie those down you main stalk will get get like a quarter around in three weeks

S

snowmaners

IMG 20240618 211851424

S

snowmaners

I start training them young but im trying to get 2p dry per plant if not 3. Because the 4 plant laws here I try to get the most from what I have

G

gr8racr

I hope if this nc law passes fully it will allow med patients growing rights but I doubt they will since that will limit rich getting richer

S

snowmaners

Again I will never use a fucking solo cup ever I don't think I have fucked up so many times moving them but training the plant literally makes it tough you get twice the fan leaves at two weeks to the plant will grow twice as fast.. I top my plants at the second or third node as long as the plant is healthy. And has a good root structure...it's hard to top a clone early for that reason is the reason I start all my plants from seed. I give all my clones away I don't use them.i like the verity of the seeds how the same strain seed you will get four different plants also clones just aren't as hearty until there about 5 weeks old

S

snowmaners

So you can try the low stress method it's not my favorite but if im going cut a plants hours back and there relatively small. Just bend the top down and all the side shoots will become main shoots

S

snowmaners

These are both low stress trained I have one IV been bringing in at night that I threw in to flower so I can get some early smoke but you can get the gist of it...the plant in the back is the black African magic. And the 2nd picture is headband plant...these are my deck plants I keep them small because I don't have much room on my deck my bigger plants I keep in the yard

G

gr8racr

Mine were germinated on 6-6 and just getting to point were I need to start training and my solos are in the pots where they will be after transplanting. Here is the way they were last week

20240624 061010
Top Bottom