howdy partners joined up today

• Thread starter Bursto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Opazz27

It's much better here. It seems like they don't censor anyone like
Rollitup.
They act so perfect but they are the first to have sold themselves to their sponsors.
I was censored because I was talking about a seed bank that they don't like.

Rollitup = ridiculous

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
ol bursto drifted over from rollitup see whats up round these parts
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

We don't like to trash-talk other forums here... Not saying that anyone is, but let's make sure we keep it a little civil.

At any rate you will find some of the best minds in the Cannabis industry right here. Lots of knowledgeable folks, here!

Don't be afraid to ask questions and share pictures of your grows if you wish! We don't bite. Hard. 😁

O

Opazz27

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

We don't like to trash-talk other forums here... Not saying that anyone is, but let's make sure we keep it a little civil.

At any rate you will find some of the best minds in the Cannabis industry right here. Lots of knowledgeable folks, here!

Don't be afraid to ask questions and share pictures of your grows if you wish! We don't bite. Hard. 😁
for how they treated me I was polite.
Thanks a lot anyway .
I will be one of your most serious users
Thank you so much for the welcome!!!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
for how they treated me I was polite.
Thanks a lot anyway .
I will be one of your most serious users
Thank you so much for the welcome!!!

You're welcome and yeah we try to treat everyone with respect and compassion, here. I've seen very little drama in the 5+ years I've been here. Not to say it doesn't exist, but everyone seems to do a pretty good job of keeping it civil for the most part. Definitely less trolls and such than you would find in some other forums I won't mention.

Top Bottom