I need help identifying a deficiency

Educatedbystoned

Educatedbystoned

Anyone have an idea what this could be?
Week 8 autoflower. Just started showing signs

I need help identifying a deficiency
ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Looking at the plant next to it, I doubt there's too little of anything in the pot. I see signs of over-lighting (edge curl, circled red), over-feeding (burned tips, circled blue), and over-watering (leaf texture, circled green).

Temp plant pic
Educatedbystoned

Educatedbystoned

Looking at the plant next to it, I doubt there's too little of anything in the pot. I see signs of over-lighting (edge curl, circled red), over-feeding (burned tips, circled blue), and over-watering (leaf texture, circled green).
The ppfd is fine but the last 2 weeks have been real hot where I’m from. That’s likely the cause of those stressing. The burn is because I been pushing it with bloom nutrients the last 2 weeks. The heat didn’t help.. what is causing the purple?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

The ppfd is fine but the last 2 weeks have been real hot where I’m from. That’s likely the cause of those stressing. The burn is because I been pushing it with bloom nutrients the last 2 weeks. The heat didn’t help.. what is causing the purple?

My first guess is the light outrunning the magnesium uptake, but it could also be genetic or a function of the fade. There are a lot of ways to grow, but I don't put much stock in "correct" ppfd. When I see light stress, I turn down the light. Your mileage may vary.

Educatedbystoned

Educatedbystoned

Not a purple strain, it’s cream cookies by 42fastbuds, I have this second plant that also has signs of burn and heat stress / light stress due to the temps the last 2 weeks I assume.

The purpling isn’t seen on this one though. Same feed

IMG 1788
Sunin

Sunin

that purple can be going from buds as colour
enough to go where you bought it and look at their pictures 😉 it's a colourful strain after all

Top Bottom