Is she dying first time here

M

Mleew38

Now Recommend using the baking soda spray recipe I posted earlier, until you can get copper fungicide which will stop and possibly eliminate the fungal issue.

more importantly is how is it getting the fungus? What's your environment, where is the plant kept etc. ?
She’s in a 2x2 tent RH 50-65
Temp 20-30 oC
Have exhaust too and air circulation inside

PianoStan

PianoStan

I'm a new grower. But I start with coco, mycorrhizal, and expanded clay pebbles, while the roots grow into the DWC hydro bucket.

I can't speak at all about fungal infections, as I have not yet had to face/fight them.

But when I first saw your pics under the purple light, my thoughts were, "that plant looks thirsty."

Sunin

Sunin

when did you replanted her?

dealing with fungal infection - first
contacting recommended magician from coco grow - second ✌️
proper watering techniques in coco- third (magician should help)

and a bit of time and patience. hope you will save her ☺️

M

Mleew38

I think she might be ok I have transplanted too as roots were balled up. Thanks for all the help

M

Mleew38

I just replanted her after cutting infected leaves off and freshly watered with a bit calmag and silicon too. Also scrubbed tent down

M

Mleew38

I'm a new grower. But I start with coco, mycorrhizal, and expanded clay pebbles, while the roots grow into the DWC hydro bucket.

I can't speak at all about fungal infections, as I have not yet had to face/fight them.

But when I first saw your pics under the purple light, my thoughts were, "that plant looks thirsty."
Hopefully I fixed her, time will tell

M

Mleew38

I think she might be ok I have transplanted too as roots were balled up. Thanks for all the hel

She’s perking up again 🙏appreciate it

IMG 1119
M

Mleew38

you have now shock on shock on shock so just be patient 🤟 she needs time
it's always good to see them recover a bit 👍
She did turn light green for an hour but then the leaves started to rise again then she looks fine now. Yes patience from now on. Thanks

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

you have now shock on shock on shock so just be patient 🤟 she needs time
it's always good to see them recover a bit 👍
Exactly. Now look up how to PROPERLY Water coco coir, it's not like soil, it's a HYDROPONIC medium and you MUST treat it as such with MULTIPLE WATERINGS PER DAY. (Never let Coco dry out) Glad it came back for your friend, good luck!

M

Mleew38

Exactly. Now look up how to PROPERLY Water coco coir, it's not like soil, it's a HYDROPONIC medium and you MUST treat it as such with MULTIPLE WATERINGS PER DAY. (Never let Coco dry out) Glad it came back for your friend, good luck!
Thanks 🙏 appreciate it I thought I lost her at first

Top Bottom