Is There A Bug That Eats The Stem Outside?

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Well, after a rough few plays, the mice have punted and we scored twice last night.
BOOYAH.

MICE: |

MIKO: 2

OH< SNAP. Little fucker. Eating the crops. this is what happens.
A1

We've Got a live one captain. What should we do..?
Send him out in space through the sewer export johnny.

A2

G gnome

G gnome

haha 'ladies, ladies, settle down, just grab a seat and we can all become friends here, no need to run off'. lol.
I have a bbw infestation. When i turn on the lights a bunch hot full figured women scatter

miko

miko

That right there scares the hell out of me.I had a problem with mice but thankfully all they were doing was climbing my plants and chewing off leaves.Never again man,traps are a must!
Yep, last year all they did was eat some veg leaves. Thought I had a bug that killed just veg leaves until I saw mouse poop in my pots. They can run across tops of flowering buds too. Found shit way up on fan leaves last year too.. fuckers.
As it gets cold, they come in side and they eat bud.
They were in my trim container a few weeks ago, there was bud thrown all over the outside of it like a dog was digging a hole... :)

G gnome

G gnome

Yep, last year all they did was eat some veg leaves. Thought I had a bug that killed just veg leaves until I saw mouse poop in my pots. They can run across tops of flowering buds too. Found shit way up on fan leaves last year too.. fuckers.
As it gets cold, they come in side and they eat bud.
They were in my trim container a few weeks ago, there was bud thrown all over the outside of it like a dog was digging a hole... :)
I think we're gettin off subject here

Top Bottom