Is this overwatering or a nutrient deficiency or normal changing for the end of flower?

StiZZed420

StiZZed420

Is this overwatering or a nutrient deficiency or normal changing for the end of flower
Is this overwatering or a nutrient deficiency or normal changing for the end of flower 2

So I'm new to growing and this is my first auto run. I'm using living soil with occasional gaia green organic fertilizer during veg and end game flower mix by the soil makers during flowering, ph is 6.5 in the soil, and am using de-chlorinated tap water ph'd to 6.0 for watering. I am 41 days into flower for both plants. The long skinny leaf is Blueberry from Dutch Passion Genetics and the bigger leaf is Black Thai Event from Brother Mendell. They both looked okay the other day when I checked them, slight yellowing on the tips of the sugar leaves now today they don't look so good. I thought maybe over watering so I gave them 4 days off of water and have been checking the soil with a moisture meter and its still is in the green for moisture. I need help I don't know if I need to add nutrients or just ride it out to the finish

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀 living soil
Supporter
I'm running the Kind x220 led, it's my first run with it and I just followed their generic schedule so I have the full spectrum @ 100% and the ir&uv @ 100% like it calls for. It's only a 2ft wide x 2ft deep x 6ft tall cabinet. Maybe drop them both to 75%
You are running 2 lights in a 2 x 2? Not a great idea, you want 150 watts max in there. Never follow light instructions.
So what actual watts do they draw from the wall? You want 100 to 150 watts total in your tent.

Also with gaia, amend the soil in the beginning and then top dress a week before flower and that's it for autos , no need to do anymore. It also takes a couple weeks for gaia to start breaking down typically ✌️

StiZZed420

StiZZed420

You are running 2 lights in a 2 x 2? Not a great idea, you want 150 watts max in there. Never follow light instructions.
So what actual watts do they draw from the wall? You want 100 to 150 watts total in your tent.

Also with gaia, amend the soil in the beginning and then top dress a week before flower and that's it for autos , no need to do anymore. It also takes a couple weeks for gaia to start breaking down typically ✌️
here are the specs on the light, it's just one light pulling 220w. I've turned both channels down to 75%. Is it necessary to do a flush the last week before they get chopped? this is my first organic grow using slow release, I was using Emerald Harvest nutes before and it's a big difference.

PooToe

PooToe

Lighting looks ok to me. I'm not seeing any canoeing of the leaves or the edges of the leaves sawtoothing. At least not much. You may want to back off your light some but not much.

@StiZZed420 Do you have a way to measure PPFD? If not you may want to download one of the free apps. I have an android phone and use Tent Buddy. Iphone users seem to really like Photone but I've seen a couple others that work just as well. I would look into Daily Light Integral for your next run so you can tweak your lighting to maximize your dry weights.

What I'm seeing is a slight deficiency. I'm going to go with slight lockout bringing on the deficiency.

You look to be starting to get close to harvest. I would say 2 - 3 weeks minimum. You're into week 5 of flower according to the number you posted. Most autos that I've seen tend to finish at week 14 - 15 if you count veg time. You still have quite a few white pistils but, then again, I could be wrong as genetics may be at play. I've grown photo cultivars that kept on producing pistils even though the trichomes were milky with a few going amber.

You're close and whatever issue you may be having is not critical at this point. I would keep an eye on them for any sudden or fast paced changes and just ride it out. Not much you can do when your soil is amended with nutrition. I would guess to say N deficient but, again, you are getting close to harvest so it could just be the beginnings of normal leaf senescence/fade you see when flowers are fully ripe and ready to harvest.

StiZZed420

StiZZed420

or lacking of,. because of low ph,..
also i didn’t ask was how big/size are the bags? and how much water he gives them?
i dont think he is or has been watering correctly also,..
I haven't really kept the watering to a certain schedule, I've been trying to watch the plant and pay attention to the dampness of the soil. Am I better off using a more regimented schedule? I'm usually averaging about 1 quart to 1.5 quarts every other to every 2 days, depends on how the soil looks and feels to me.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I haven't really kept the watering to a certain schedule, I've been trying to watch the plant and pay attention to the dampness of the soil. Am I better off using a more regimented schedule? I'm usually averaging about 1 quart to 1.5 quarts every other to every 2 days, depends on how the soil looks and feels to me.
ya that’s the wrong way,.
what size bags are those?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok so when the medium is pretty much all dry,. you will water a 1000 ml at a time covering all the surface of the medium waiting 5-10 mins between each watering of 1000 ml 4 times,.. it should take you 20-30 mins that way all of your medium is wet and you let it dry out before repeating above,. usually 3-4 days maybe 5 days,.. you should get used to lifting the bag up slightly for weight of heaviness/lightness,.. always fault on being to dry than watering a day early,..

Top Bottom