itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

the biker lemon reveg is kinda working, so im buzzing about that its been a crazy good smoke.😆👍
View attachment 2204101
hey bro have you ever run blue cheese f1's autos from zamnesia seeds ?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

hey bro have you ever run blue cheese f1's autos from zamnesia seeds ?
no buddy ive, not ran any bluecheese autos. i did see the livers autos before they looked good.👍 sure the bluecheese be great though. if i where going for a bluecheese id try big buddha seeds, they where the ones that made the bluecheese originally.

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
spotted this crazy looking bird otherday,😁 first i though it where a duck but then it set off flying had a way bigger wingspan. i looked only thing i can find is a comorant. but the beak on this where flat so dno crazy looking bird though😁 kinda hard to get a decent pic before it heard me.
View attachment 2203052
Fucking comorants are around here, considered “native” but are a migratory bird, so they are protected (double breasted comorants), but they’ve been eating all the fish in the rivers around here I see hundreds every night over the river behind my house.

If it was free game I’d drop 100 a night

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Fucking comorants are around here, considered “native” but are a migratory bird, so they are protected (double breasted comorants), but they’ve been eating all the fish in the rivers around here I see hundreds every night over the river behind my house.

If it was free game I’d drop 100 a night
thats crazy man ive only one ever seen this one, there pretty rare to see here i think. if there eating fish must be alot fish in the river there mike, get the fishing rod out😁

Top Bottom