Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yeah...I like the smaller grows.....not that I don't like large plants, but area constraints restrict some options.....
Indeed!

I know if I had more space I would be pushin the envelope 😆

I always enjoyed my counter top seed germination for the veggie garden and your grows have that feel : ) I’m going to start toying around at something : ) I’ll keep you posted! ✌🏻

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Main veg area.....cleaned it up a little bit.....some of these clones are not happy with me.......

View attachment 2167191View attachment 2167192

And I'm hardening these plants off as we speak......🤔😎

View attachment 2167193View attachment 2167194View attachment 2167195View attachment 2167196View attachment 2167197View attachment 2167198
Do you do any hardening before you put em in the ground? And what was your light cycle before you moved them outside? Mine are at 18/6 and it’s only 14.25/9.75 outside right now I was worried they were going to go into flower from the drastic change in light. But I want to bring them out so i can get some room in the tent and set up the scrog net for the others. Do you think it’s still a little early for me? I was going to give them another week start hardening then transplant in 2 wks. Thoughts?

Bilber

Bilber

Indeed!

I know if I had more space I would be pushin the envelope 😆

I always enjoyed my counter top seed germination for the veggie garden and your grows have that feel : ) I’m going to start toying around at something : ) I’ll keep you posted! ✌🏻
I'm always bouncin around here.....I also don't always like or comment, but I do try and follow everyone's grows.....it does get tough somedays......

Bilber

Bilber

Do you do any hardening before you put em in the ground? And what was your light cycle before you moved them outside? Mine are at 18/6 and it’s only 14.25/9.75 outside right now I was worried they were going to go into flower from the drastic change in light. But I want to bring them out so i can get some room in the tent and set up the scrog net for the others. Do you think it’s still a little early for me? I was going to give them another week start hardening then transplant in 2 wks. Thoughts?
Straight in the ground......they will harden off just like that if they want to reach harvest.....😵‍💫

But seriously Newb, as the saying goes, do as I say, not as I do........

I play around with these things called plants......I have a way that I do things that have no explanation.....I'm lying to you now, but I'll get into that some other time....

If you have an outdoor motion light, anything is possible......will mine start flowering? Probably......do I care.....not really.....why.....because I don't like killing plants on purpose......I try and give um some type of chance.....most of the time....

figolus

figolus

It can be tough not having enough room for what we love doing.....I like having options with how my layout sits.....
Yes i understand you, but We make do with what we have, but it's still nice to be able to do this in a small space. There are also some possibilities by playing with the size of the pots and the cultivation methods.

Bilber

Bilber

So I started showing each individual one, then life happened......we're trying to get these cloned and right to flower with sts on one of each......nothing on the first plant I sts sprayed.....

20240508 190629
20240508 214320

figolus

figolus

Thank you, that's nice of you, but I don't need anything.in europe seeds are cheap and we have a lot of variety. Well, there are products that you have and that we can't have, such as foxfarm products that look interesting, especially potting soil. In France, it's a headache with the police🤣. Luckily, seed banks and growshops are very discreet about bank account statements and sending orders. For the cherry pie, it just proves that we don't need to have multi-thousand-dollar equipment to grow weed and qualité weed...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Straight in the ground......they will harden off just like that if they want to reach harvest.....😵‍💫

But seriously Newb, as the saying goes, do as I say, not as I do........

I play around with these things called plants......I have a way that I do things that have no explanation.....I'm lying to you now, but I'll get into that some other time....

If you have an outdoor motion light, anything is possible......will mine start flowering? Probably......do I care.....not really.....why.....because I don't like killing plants on purpose......I try and give um some type of chance.....most of the time....
So true, if a rookie followed most of our practices they would mess up their plants royally. I do lots of stuff I can only do because I have experience. Congrats on your win by the way ✌️

Bilber

Bilber

I Read alien on one of your pot, it's a Alien Technology strain?
Alien O.G. fem.....she's definitely a lady.....one of my best phenos......unfortunately, I started wanting to grow regular seeds too late.....

So my mission, now, is to grow regular seeds.....but seriously, that ain't happening!

As much as I want to run only regulars, I've already committed to some fem seeds.....and the fuckin autos too....🙄

figolus

figolus

Regular seed , never tried , I've always thought that you need space in the box for at least 10 plants and wait for the plant's sex to appear. After I find that it's a waste of soil and fertilizer and the price of feminized seeds is interesting.... But on the other hand, you can have landraces, seeds for life or make elite clones.... This is a dilemma 😬

Latest posts

Top Bottom