Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TreeBee

TreeBee

Happy Sunday all! And happy Father’s Day to all the other dads out there!

The plan! Each Frostette will get a half the 4x8 so 4x4 per plant, 12 gallon pots, not easy to locally source saucers but I did! 16” saucers, pots are exactly 16” wide, but airflow….. I have an idea, guy sells used golf balls up the street and these saucers have little divots in them, you know where I’m goin with this…. Gotta cut the lawns then I’ll run up and see how many dozen he has, need about 5 dozen I think

Trimming done ✅
Tent cleaned out ✅
Rewired lights to remove driver from the tent✅
Rearrange exhaust to back side so light can raise another 12”✅
Floors bleached✅
Ready to rock! 🤘🤘🤘

Just waiting on my Gaia green hopefully it shows today if not I’ll water the girls but they are huge and wanting an up pot
Snap thanks for the reminder!

TreeBee

TreeBee

Happy Sunday all! And happy Father’s Day to all the other dads out there!

The plan! Each Frostette will get a half the 4x8 so 4x4 per plant, 12 gallon pots, not easy to locally source saucers but I did! 16” saucers, pots are exactly 16” wide, but airflow….. I have an idea, guy sells used golf balls up the street and these saucers have little divots in them, you know where I’m goin with this…. Gotta cut the lawns then I’ll run up and see how many dozen he has, need about 5 dozen I think

Trimming done ✅
Tent cleaned out ✅
Rewired lights to remove driver from the tent✅
Rearrange exhaust to back side so light can raise another 12”✅
Floors bleached✅
Ready to rock! 🤘🤘🤘

Just waiting on my Gaia green hopefully it shows today if not I’ll water the girls but they are huge and wanting an up pot
Okay now that the fathers day messages have been sent! Your whole set up makes me wish I had more space! I have zero space to do indoor, my living space is not much bigger than your indoor growing space. I am not even exagerating much 😅

How big is that tent anyways?
They can't combat freezing temperatures can they?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Okay now that the fathers day messages have been sent! Your whole set up makes me wish I had more space! I have zero space to do indoor, my living space is not much bigger than your indoor growing space. I am not even exagerating much 😅

How big is that tent anyways?
They can't combat freezing temperatures can they?
That is a big tent. I could rent that out for $1500 a month🤣

Lol the larger tent is a 4x8 with the current setup I have the light at just over 6’ and I can walk under without couching l, at 20” from the light photone is showing 750ppfd down the center of the vent, plenty for me at 640w, she can pull 840w so plenty of power left if needed,

Then the 4x4 with the plants in it has a phlizon PL4500 I won here a year or so ago, was considering switching the FC-E8000 back to 4x4 setup and putting rhe FD-6500 in there but it’ll be way to much heat to deal with and way too much power if I run both for 2 plants 🤣, maybe in the winter I’ll try it

Workin in the garden before this heat wave, all were watered 2 days in a row to soak the ground under the plastic, hopefully that hold moisture really good during the heat wave, wish I had shade cloth for the broccoli but not much I can do but let it ride

IMG 5386
IMG 5387
IMG 5388
IMG 5389
IMG 5390
IMG 5391
IMG 5392
IMG 5393
IMG 5394
IMG 5396
IMG 5397
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Nice! The one single amazon seller who had power bloom, (at all I’ve never seen nobody have it in stock before) had to buy the combo pack but that’s fine I still had a half tub (and a half tub of the power bloom butnot enough to do this up pot) but I’m fine with that lol more on hand for top dresses

Just glad the single seller was legit and actually sent both lol

IMG 5418
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok per tub (per plant)

Plants in 3 gals currently

Went with 9 gallons promix
1.5 gallons perlite
3 cups EWC
26 TBSP GG 2-8-4
7 TBSP GG 4-4-4
4tbs azomite
5tbs Gypsum
5tbs epsom salt
1tbs Great white shark myco

Goa is to be 2-3” maybe even 4” down in the pots so top dresses can be made with a gallon of promix so we’ll see what they look like done in a bit!

IMG 5419
IMG 5420
IMG 5421
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
And we’re done! Ended up needing to add another 4 gallons of promix so 13x 1 gallon nursery pots, +1.5 of those of perlite, then amendments, plus the existing root ball in a 4”3 gallon pot, that means this is more like a 20 gallon pot 🤣 but hey it works still have 3” to the top!

Lights have been flipped as well, let’s let ‘em go I guess! I’ll do a defol in a few days once they settle in a bit

Lights out! Day 0!

Now the 4x4 looks bare as hell with hydra, 20 clones and n a cup and a baby cman x okie that’ll move over when the times comes!

IMG 5423
IMG 5424
IMG 5425
IMG 5427
IMG 5428
IMG 5430
IMG 5431
D03F278FB83C 1718576064
IMG 5433
IMG 5434
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Still cruisin! rH got a tad high but we got 3” of rain in an hour this morning so hopefully it’ll calm back down temps are upper 90’s heat index 105+ but lung room holding at 77f in the basement and tent was at 84f at its hottest today, with no AC atm, I changed the light timing to start at 3am and end at 3pm to try and get those lights off before the afternoon heat kicks into high gear, we’ll see what the lung room is at when I get home

Got a cam shot of the girls earlier today

D03F278FB83C 1718733212
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Still cruisin! rH got a tad high but we got 3” of rain in an hour this morning so hopefully it’ll calm back down temps are upper 90’s heat index 105+ but lung room holding at 77f in the basement and tent was at 84f at its hottest today, with no AC atm, I changed the light timing to start at 3am and end at 3pm to try and get those lights off before the afternoon heat kicks into high gear, we’ll see what the lung room is at when I get home

Got a cam shot of the girls earlier today
Sorry to get off topic but how is your outdoor garden with all that rain!?

Nice job fighting the elements and maintaining your space without AC!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Sorry to get off topic but how is your outdoor garden with all that rain!?

Nice job fighting the elements and maintaining your space without AC!
Oh it’s on now haha got home 82f tent at 78% RH started the dehu to jnick that down and the AC to get the temp down to at least 76 (it’s there now) and dehu is on a timer for 4 hours to knock down the humidity till lights on in the 4x8, gunna be hot again tomorrow then hopefully back to normal
Can't wait to see their buds 💪
same here! Hoping the amount of medium makes a big difference, we’ll see! Not sure if you saw the hydra project topic but the cali blues mother holding a cut of each grafted on looks like they took so I’ll have those to take cuts from in the future once I see the phenos

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Evening all! How’s everyone doing today, All the plants are looking great! 3 gallons of water for each plant, the hydra plant is kickin ass both grafts took perfect! Both uncovered and chillin, took a few clones from the water cup and stuck them into some 6” pots to see what they do, plants were super thirsty This morning it are perked up and happy now 😁

Few damaged older fans that were wedged up against the walls in the 4x4 for awhile before I could get them moved they didn’t appreciate it lol

IMG 5578
IMG 5576
IMG 5573
IMG 5574
JaBy

JaBy

😂😂😂… still eating off last summer haha starting to get low now

90% crushed tomatoes and sauce, a bunch of hot pepper mixes (Hungarian hot wax and jalapeño) then 12 quarts of homemade applesauce (we picked the apples at a local farm ourselves, our Trees won’t be ready for another 3-4 years) then 12 quarts of canned peaches (also picked by us at a local farm) can’t wait for all our fruit trees to mature lo

Homemade sauce, meatballs and bread lol

😂😂😂… still eating off last summer haha starting to get low now

90% crushed tomatoes and sauce, a bunch of hot pepper mixes (Hungarian hot wax and jalapeño) then 12 quarts of homemade applesauce (we picked the apples at a local farm ourselves, our Trees won’t be ready for another 3-4 years) then 12 quarts of canned peaches (also picked by us at a local farm) can’t wait for all our fruit trees to mature lo

Homemade sauce, meatballs and bread lol
holy crap that is a hellofalotta canned stuff. all from one harvest?

Top Bottom