Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

You have no idea how much I envy your garden hahaha but in a good way. Im 34 and I always wanted to be a farmer since I have memory. I worked in some but never had one of my own, its one of my life goals, eventually. As usual everything looking great.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You have no idea how much I envy your garden hahaha but in a good way. Im 34 and I always wanted to be a farmer since I have memory. I worked in some but never had one of my own, its one of my life goals, eventually. As usual everything looking great.
We’re in the same age bracket fam 😁 I’m not much older, just posted this in the trainwreck but here’s some freshly up potted marglobe tomatoes in the lab 😁

I need a desk

IMG 5969
IMG 5970
JaBy

JaBy

Nothing wrong with minimal! Whatever works, there’s so many different ways to grow, and that may be one of my favorite parts about growing, evolving your process ether to be more complicated or to go as minimal as possible people always make it work!
They look great! Nice and frosty!
that's a truly dynamic part of it.... my main thing is the quality.... been smokin far too long. if it doesn't have a real good taste or buzz i'm not happy although i can accept compromise to some degree on the buzz. the particular approach an individual might pursue doesn''t matter to me.......

Life's Too Short To Be Smoking Mediocre Marijuana.

Eledin

Eledin

that's a truly dynamic part of it.... my main thing is the quality.... been smokin far too long. if it doesn't have a real good taste or buzz i'm not happy although i can accept compromise to some degree on the buzz. the particular approach an individual might pursue doesn''t matter to me.......

Life's Too Short To Be Smoking Mediocre Marijuana.
Would you smoke this?

If you would, and thats the correct answer cause its mine and it was da bomb, this came out from a cardboard box indoor with 75W LED BULB (not even a panel, a freaking bulb in a reflector with only cool white xD) and an exhaust fan. Had 9 of them, this was the prettiest one but the others were similar, small pots. Sometimes experience is more than set up. Both are the key, but if I had to pick one I would go with experience. Of course with a professional set up I could have gotten way better production and more trichomes but you cant deny that those buds look mighty fine.

Last edited:
JaBy

JaBy

Would you smoke this?
View attachment 2205282
If you would, and thats the correct answer cause its mine and it was da bomb, this came out from a cardboard box indoor with 75W LED BULB (not even a panel, a freaking bulb in a reflector with only cool white xD) and an exhaust fan. Had 9 of them, this was the prettiest one but the others were similar, small pots. Sometimes experience is more than set up. Both are the key, but if I had to pick one I would go with experience. Of course with a professional set up I could have gotten way better production and more trichomes but you cant deny that those buds look mighty fine.
lovely, i swear i can smell it from here..... 🥳

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Those buds are looking like they pack a punch!
They do quite a bit! Took a video of frostte mother and clone buds (mother been curing about 4 months longer than the clones) but I jarred these clone buds up 7/22/23 and they still smoke just like they did on day 1

Clone buds left side and mother buds right side, looking for a damn near identical pheno to this so fingers crossed one of the frostettes I’m running from seed now is damn close or better! Both cloned and grafted to the hydra mother and a clone of each trying to root in the new lab under that @SpiderFarmerLED SF600 lol

Got some veggie garden pics and some tent pics I’ll throw out in a bit too when I get a Bit more time

Frostette 1 and Frostette 2 showing some nice budsites, will look at some old pics of Frostette from last run of the clones and compare the node spacing but it looks pretty similar, only 12” left to the lights measured form the floor and they are 60” even to top leafs, the clones stretched 20” in the net back then, and stretch since flip these 2’a current stretch is 12-14” I believe, hope stretch ends quick might have to yak mown a few of the mains but I may just let ‘em ride these 2 are for smoke but also to pheno test for a mother

As soon as the cali blues clone is upright and gets 2-3 new nodes out I’ll start spraying her with collidal and stick her in the flower tent till she’s close to dropping pollen, plan will be to use the cali blues freak pollen to backcross to the other freak clone as well as Frostette 1 and Frostette 2 clones, they’ll be small only looking for 18” tall plants just for seed

IMG 5984
IMG 5987
IMG 5985
IMG 5988
IMG 5986
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Quick video of the hydra mother plant and both the frostettes, gotta sort through and space out the garden update in a bit then to the hydra topic

Pheno 2 has some monster fans on her (right side) while pheno 1 has much more evenly sized leaves top to bottom, node structure appears near identical on both, height on both is 60” even so even growth , both topped once at the 4th node and let to bush out since, excellent shape on them

Eledin

Eledin

All the bud sites so close together is satisfying hahaha. Did you do anything else to them besides toping? At which node did you top? 4th 5th?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
All the bud sites so close together is satisfying hahaha. Did you do anything else to them besides toping? At which node did you top? 4th 5th?
Yep these were topped at the 5th node, then I topped both of those nodes as well about 3 weeks later, they bushed out huge, but still gettin tight on the lights they seem to just about slowed down only grew 1/2” last night 😁 been measuring cus… there close to the light lol, top cola site at just about 61” from the ground, can’t even get both fully in camera in the 4x8
D03F278FB83C 1719777066

Healthy and happy Awesome job!
thanks fam!

Top Bottom