My 1st and only attempt at a moonrock.

• Thread starter emanresu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
emanresu

emanresu

Takes a lot of stuff to make even a small nug. Hard to get the oil on the bud without tearing it up to. It turned out looking like a dried-up chicken gizzard I found under my fridge last year. 😆 Always wanted to do this but I don't think I will do it again. Seems like a waste of materials.
Mrmats
My 1st and only attempt at a moonrock 2

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe try putting the oil in a tablespoon and heating it up with a lighter. Then dab the bud Around in it, and it will soak some up! Kind of like we used to get hash Oil mixed in with weed to roll up! Just taking a wild stab at it! Maybe I’m way off base! Looks good though!

Vegs

Vegs

I like the idea of heating up the oil a bit to make it less viscous. Depending on how dry the flower is it may absorb the oil quicker like a sponge. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time and materials...

Galgrows

Galgrows

I'm gonna try that later when i harvest. I've made these kief balls but they fall apart cause i'm not heating it just doing a hand roll and squeeze roll in plastic wrap. What kind of oil?

IMG 20201201 120529979 kief balls
Vegs

Vegs

I'm gonna try that later when i harvest. I've made these kief balls but they fall apart cause i'm not heating it just doing a hand roll and squeeze roll in plastic wrap. What kind of oil?
Cannabis oil of course. You can make an ethanol extraction and drive off the alcohol until you're left with oil. There are a few ways to make the oil you would use to coat the bud before rolling in keif.

Top Bottom