My plants are in grove bags at 50-55 - is that good?

• Thread starter Growth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growth

55% is my goal for all of them.

Some bags are at 50 some are 49. 1/5 has the golden 55+.

Do you think I should leave them alone? or maybe put a live leaf in the bags to add moisture?

I'm new to grove bags. It smells REALLY good when I pick them up though each day to check. I guess that's the off gassing.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
We put our buds in 62% Grove bags when they come out of the drying tent. After 4 to 6 weeks in a dark place, we move them to sealed Mason jars that are dark amber in color. They stay in the jars until we're ready to use them. This method of drying, curing and storage has been working well for us.

J

Jph1953

We put our buds in 62% Grove bags when they come out of the drying tent. After 4 to 6 weeks in a dark place, we move them to sealed Mason jars that are dark amber in color. They stay in the jars until we're ready to use them. This method of drying, curing and storage has been working well for us.
How long you leave in dry tent ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
How long you leave in dry tent ?
I doubt there's one right answer. 10 to 14 days is a good rule of thumb. Big buds dry slower than small buds. Ambient temperature and humidity vary. Some harvests are wetter than others. My wife and I go by intuition as much as anything. We use Grove bags after the dry tent because they continue to adjust the humidity. That means the drying in the tent doesn't have to be precise. I store the bags in a repurposed kitchen cabinet in my grow room.

Last edited:
Top Bottom