My Return to Growing by BudRanger!

• Thread starter BudRanger1919
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

They're really coming along!
Thanks man I am doing my best haha, the help the users here give is invaluable, I cant believe I didn't join a place like this sooner.

Here is a canopy shot, I have done my best to keep everything as even as I could and I am very happy with the spread.
100 0282

Apologies for the colour of these next 3 images, but when I take pictures under the LEDs the colour of my plants change 😤 !!! Does anybody know how to counter this witchcraft?! Maybe if I dim the lights before I take a picture or something? As soon as I get out from under my LEDs the colour goes back to normal. My camera seems to really hate the LED light.

I went in to do branch inspections for LST and I figured I would take pictures of the final branches progress. Here are the branches that have almost caught up.

2 inches to go. This plant has pretty nice branching because 1 whole branch is actually missing! Its there, but it never grew, not even an inch.
100 0275

3 or so inches to go, a little behind but this plant is the best pheno so far. The other 2 are okay but this plant has been a pleasure from day 1 and if I take clones it would be of this pheno because she has been a breeze. Her branching is beautiful and much more bushy than the other 2.
100 0277

1 inch from being tied down! I could probably tie her down now but I need them to be at the same height as the others after the tie down so I will wait.
100 0280

Top Bottom