Need correct advice on mixing nutrients in correct order and EC and PPM levels 🙏🏽 Pro Only Please...

G

ghost24

I'm growing autoflowers in 4 gal buckets hydroponic system and I'm running into problems at every step. I'm using GH Armor Si, masterblend 4-18-38, epsom salt, and calcium nitrate and hydroguard. I'm entering week 4 of the veg stage and haven't seen any pre-flowering as yet. Two of my readings and mixing ratio go as follows;

1. pH 6.0
EC 0.7 / 777
PPM 387
water temp 29.1 °C
temp 27 °F
humidity around 60%.

2. pH 6.0
EC 0.7 / 747
PPM 372
water temp 30 °C
temp 27 °F
humidity around 60%.

Mixing ratio;
GH Armor Si 1/4 tsp per gal
Masterblend 4-18-38 1/2 tsp per gal
Epsom salt 1/4 tsp per gal
Calcium Nitrate 1/2 tsp per gal
Hydroguard 2ml per gal

(Should I be using calmag with this lineup?) Also when I mix this up my EC levels are pushing 1.8 / 1856 or so, and obviously my PPM levels are high too. So I dilute it to the levels above, but am I over diluting to reach these numbers?

Is any of my numbers off? Can someone please help me get on track to growing beautiful flowers? Am I mixing in the correct order? Is my EC and PPM levels off? Pics showing are leaves of two different plants, both same strain and the readings for both of them and feeding are listed above.

Help please...

Need correct advice on mixing nutrients in correct order and ec and ppm levels  pro only pleas
Need correct advice on mixing nutrients in correct order and ec and ppm levels  pro only pleas 2
Need correct advice on mixing nutrients in correct order and ec and ppm levels  pro only pleas 3
Need correct advice on mixing nutrients in correct order and ec and ppm levels  pro only pleas 4
Last edited:
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I've used master blend for 4 or 5 years but I haven't grown hydro in quite a while, you might look up SoCalPlumber, he uses it in hydro

Edit: negative on adding cal/mag, & your pH is high, use 5.8

G

ghost24

I've used master blend for 4 or 5 years but I haven't grown hydro in quite a while, you might look up SoCalPlumber, he uses it in hydro

Edit: negative on adding cal/mag, & your pH is high, use 5.8
Ok thanks. But I added 2ml of calmag to my 4 gal reservoir before I made this post. Looks like a calmag and magnesium deficiency. Probably fucked them up more 😭

leroygreen

leroygreen

I'm growing autoflowers in 4 gal buckets hydroponic system and I'm running into problems at every step. I'm using GH Armor Si, masterblend 4-18-38, epsom salt, and calcium nitrate and hydroguard. I'm entering week 4 of the veg stage and haven't seen any pre-flowering as yet. Two of my readings and mixing ratio go as follows;

1. pH 6.0
EC 0.7 / 777
PPM 387
water temp 29.1 °C
temp 27 °F
humidity around 60%.

2. pH 6.0
EC 0.7 / 747
PPM 372
water temp 30 °C
temp 27 °F
humidity around 60%.

Mixing ratio;
GH Armor Si 1/4 tsp per gal
Masterblend 4-18-38 1/2 tsp per gal
Epsom salt 1/4 tsp per gal
Calcium Nitrate 1/2 tsp per gal
Hydroguard 2ml per gal

(Should I be using calmag with this lineup?) Also when I mix this up my EC levels are pushing 1.8 / 1856 or so, and obviously my PPM levels are high too. So I dilute it to the levels above, but am I over diluting to reach these numbers?

Is any of my numbers off? Can someone please help me get on track to growing beautiful flowers? Am I mixing in the correct order? Is my EC and PPM levels off? Pics showing are leaves of two different plants, both same strain and the readings for both of them and feeding are listed above.

Help please...
I don't run autos and only do soul now. I would say cal-mag as they look to be struggling on up take.

Top Bottom