NEW EZ-Clone Model Coming out!!!

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I love my Ez 30 and 60. The 60 I got has a 120 pump in it though. I do have problems in the summer with water temp but solved that problem with a 1 min on 3 min off timer. Waaaaaay cheaper than a chiller. (Thanks to whoever suggested that, I read about the timer here)

No need for a humidity dome, cuttings never even wilt or look like they have been cut from the plant at all. No hormone needed either, just cut it off and stick it in. I run the pumps with bleach water inbetween runs and have rooted cuts within 5-14 days depending on how old the mom is. 100% success from day 1.

Yeah I saw the timer deal was the ticket as well. Jackmayoffer was the one I saw who suggested it. Perhaps somebody else might have mentioned it before Jack. Not sure but here is where I was educated about it.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...er-i-would-like-to-share-this-with-you.23098/

Tired of buying Rapid Rooters and wanted to go this way and give a new toy a shot. All the Rapid Rooters Ive purchased could have bought a few of these machines.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

wow man i didn't even see the dates on the first post, lol dang this thing is old, man i'm all about turbo klone

Yeah it sure is an old post. Figured there would be something new about this machine after 2 years now. I had my Hydro dealer email the EZ Clone people but in typical fashion nobody wrote back yet.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Yeah I saw the timer deal was the ticket as well. Jackmayoffer was the one I saw who suggested it. Perhaps somebody else might have mentioned it before Jack. Not sure but here is where I was educated about it.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...er-i-would-like-to-share-this-with-you.23098/

Tired of buying Rapid Rooters and wanted to go this way and give a new toy a shot. All the Rapid Rooters Ive purchased could have bought a few of these machines.

I've also gone as many as 5 per plug in my EZ without problems. Just make sure to space them out a little or you will get slime.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Wow 5 cuttings per plug? Amazing. Glad your getting good results with doing it that way.
I wouldn't have thought of doing that. Good idea. I just figured to buy the biggest machine and space out the strains and cuttings and put a cycle timer on it. Add fluid with some of CAPS beneficials and let her go to town.

Top Bottom