Newbie here, how are these looking? Week 3 flower

• Thread starter smokeyjoes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokeyjoes

smokeyjoes

This is my first proper attempt, how do you guys think I'm doing? Buds still look a bit airy but I'm noticing a little fattening, they were in a tent until I changed the lights bc I would have had no way near enough space

Humidity atm is 55-60% average
Temps 26-28ish day
15-16 night

Using canna feed schedule from the start, opted for hydrotops bloom booster instead of cannaboost due to price, I've also been using maxicrop seaweed, along with canna bloom

I stressed one into hermie and removed all affected areas, no new growths on that plant so hoping I should be OK with the time I've got left,

How long should i let these go? And will the buds fatten up a lot more in coming weeks? Yield isn't seeming massively promising unless they do haha!

Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower
Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower 2
Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower 3
Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower 4
Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower 5
Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower 6
Newbie here how are these looking week 3 flower 7
Choppr

Choppr

They look fine for 3rd week of Flower, remember for the next 6 weeks she puts all her energy into her Flowers! 6+ more weeks of stackin and packin, some strains dont grow big buds, and depending on topping will greatly influence bud size? A multi-topped bush will produce more but usually smaller buds... does that make sense to ya...It aint always about the weight anyways unless your growing to pay the mortgage? lol -
they look good and healthy and right on time, keep them that way and they'll fatten up jus fine.... right on Farmer!

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

They look fine for 3rd week of Flower, remember for the next 6 weeks she puts all her energy into her Flowers! 6+ more weeks of stackin and packin, some strains dont grow big buds, and depending on topping will greatly influence bud size? A multi-topped bush will produce more but usually smaller buds... does that make sense to ya...It aint always about the weight anyways unless your growing to pay the mortgage? lol -
they look good and healthy and right on time, keep them that way and they'll fatten up jus fine.... right on Farmer!
If you could grow the largest bud ever, or the tastiest which would you choose? Personally I'd go with the biggest just for bragging rights

B

bongboy8200

If you could grow the largest bud ever, or the tastiest which would you choose? Personally I'd go with the biggest just for bragging rights
Both lo autos for tastie quick nugs. Photos for them big buds

smokeyjoes

smokeyjoes

I mean I won't lie the understanding between me and the missus was that this was to kinda pull us out of the shit a little bit haha, I can buy v good grade where I am, but I was defo setting out with the intention of making some money but it's given me a bit of a hobby in a time of need also

smokeyjoes

smokeyjoes

Any constructive criticism on keeping the stress hermie in the room? As I say I haven't noticed any drastic new growths after plucking affected areas

Stokes

Stokes

Looks pretty developed for week 3. I would have guessed week 4. Late week 4. They’re gonna produce.

Theyre frosty buggers. I would buy from that breeder again.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Any constructive criticism on keeping the stress hermie in the room? As I say I haven't noticed any drastic new growths after plucking affected areas
i deal with some lite hermies the first few weeks of flower all the time, no worry they usually stop throwing balls once the flowering stretch is done.

smokeyjoes

smokeyjoes

Sods law the temps have gone up the past couple of days, gone up to 32c in my grow space so I'm gonna go buy an ac unit this evening

smokeyjoes

smokeyjoes

Looks pretty developed for week 3. I would have guessed week 4. Late week 4. They’re gonna produce.

Theyre frosty buggers. I would buy from that breeder again.
I was actually given these seeds, a friend of mine deals with jungle boys and he was given a bag of seeds along with some other stuff, 5 are sunset sherbet and 1 I'm sure is jungle grapes, lovely bit of purple on the latter so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom