nitrozyme doses?

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

You
like them gro,tech products bro.do ya like formulex to.thats another good product by them.
Formulex is only available from HDI sister company Growth Tecnology in Europe and Aus. I think...dont quote me on that. But yeah. Hdi products....been using for years.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Formulex is only available from HDI sister company Growth Tecnology in Europe and Aus. I think...dont quote me on that. But yeah. Hdi products....been using for years.
Over here growth tech and ionic is all same.green fuse too.ive been using ionic,especially green fuse for ages.great in dwc stuff

P

Pimples

Over here growth tech and ionic is all same.green fuse too.ive been using ionic,especially green fuse for ages.great in dwc stuff
Yeah its mostly the same here in the States. I think your Myst humic is called Fossil Fuel here. Same shit though. I like Ionic myself. Easy and its effective. All nutes seem the same to me. Ive used alot of brands. Same results. So i go with the less expensive brands.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Me too.
Yeah its mostly the same here in the States. I think your Myst humic is called Fossil Fuel here. Same shit though. I like Ionic myself. Easy and its effective. All nutes seem the same to me. Ive used alot of brands. Same results. So i go with the less expensive brands.
Live cheap alternatives.

P

Pimples

Greenfuse root and bloom stims are awesome huh? I been using them for years. I dont use the grow stim. Are yours from overseas the concentrated small aluminum bottles? Here in America they are. They are the same as Atami Bcuzz stims but Growth Tech/HDI had a falling out with the deal years ago. The root stim is as good as house and garden roots excel. The bloom stim increases my yields but at the sacrifice of a longer finish time. Its not much longer...and its strain dependent. It "stacks" new pistil clusters on top of mature ones. I have a pretty dialed and sealed grow room. And ive noticed when i run a monocrop production strain i get an easy 7- 10% increase in trimmed dry and cured final weight harvest using it. This is of course with a damn near perfect climate controlled room where i can control temps..relative humidity.. And carbon dioxide levels in single digit increments. I run one and two gallon growbags of coco coir on a non recovery open top feed system with p.l. and gavita double ended greenhouse fixtures.

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Greenfuse root and bloom stims are awesome huh? I been using them for years. I dont use the grow stim. Are yours from overseas the concentrated small aluminum bottles? Here in America they are. They are the same as Atami Bcuzz stims but Growth Tech/HDI had a falling out with the deal years ago. The root stim is as good as house and garden roots excel. The bloom stim increases my yields but at the sacrifice of a longer finish time. Its not much longer...and its strain dependent. It "stacks" new pistil clusters on top of mature ones. I have a pretty dialed and sealed grow room. And ive noticed when i run a monocrop production strain i get an easy 7- 10% increase in trimmed dry and cured final weight harvest using it. This is of course with a damn near perfect climate controlled room where i can control temps..relative humidity.. And carbon dioxide levels in single digit increments. I run one and two gallon growbags of coco coir on a non recovery open top feed system with p.l. and gavita double ended greenhouse fixtures.
sounds real nice set up there.what gavitas you use the 1000,?I was gonna try a 600/750 unit. Heat is my problem.

P

Pimples

In most multiple hps lamp setups...especially double ended hps lamps and non air cooled single.socket lamps...your going to need air conditioning. No doubt in that. And preferably an efficient mini split air conditioner that doesnt use growroom air to cool the condenser. That way you can gas your room with extra carbon dioxide and see very fast and explosive growth rates. You need a mini split and a sealed up tight growroom with a decent commercial grade dehumidifier and these style rooms are way better than traditional ventilated growrooms. In my opinion anyways.

P

Pimples

sounds real nice set up there.what gavitas you use the 1000,?I was gonna try a 600/750 unit. Heat is my problem.
Yes. I use the Gavita 6/750's. 8 of em to be exact. But iam ditching these for 8 or 9 Sun System 315 watt LEC (cmh) fixtures to cut power bill down and better quality end product. Resizing my mini split too.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yes. I use the Gavita 6/750's. 8 of em to be exact. But iam ditching these for 8 or 9 Sun System 315 watt LEC (cmh) fixtures to cut power bill down and better quality end product. Resizing my mini split too.
hehe....thats the route I've gone.cmh in bloom now,old led panels in veg.doing well mate...
WP 20170211 22 54 03 Pro
WP 20170201 22 21 18 Pro

Top Bottom