O.g.k.b And Near100 Seeds Multi Strain Pop..dj, Cvs, Greenpoint, Gdp, Sin City, B.o.g, Gage,and More

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Ogkb and near100 seeds multi strain popdj cvs greenpoint gdp sin city bog gageand more

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

The list
Cvs= blackberry trainwreck
Gage green=GAWD DAWG= forum cookie x sheron stone chem king.
Sin city=white nightmare
dj short=flo
Greenpoint seeds= gorilla grape gush x polar bear
Gage green= diamonds n dust mix pack
Granddaddy genetics=coco Og and grandpa larry
B.o.G = B.M.R blue moon rocks
...few more I'll remember soon and post up the strains I forgot to list. above pic is what has already spit tails in the wet paper towel baggie method .waiting on a few more to germ

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Ogkb 2.0?are they available for sale?
I got them at the michigan cup this summer from" chunky pig" had a booth set up..guess he won a cup on ic ? Idk if there available ..the dude seems pretty $ driven I'd assume he'd be happy to sell you seeds if you track him down online ..don't quote me on that.. he is kind of a turd as well

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

what up @olbrickmason Nice too tune in , sounds like a prime time grow and hope only the best . I have an O.G.K.B F1 hybrid from Gage Green . Dying Breath . well they are from omuerta genetics.
Its a cross of Greatful Breath female that expressed the O.G.K.B traits closest to our champion stud male Oaktree. expect phenos to color morph . great for phenol hunters out there . That's what the pack says :) lol @420 lyfePpP . Best of luck with peace and good vibes

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Oak tree I tried to snag those b4 they went out of stock how were they ?? was bummed I didn't get my claws on those ..I'm hopeful the GAWD DAWG from gage will give me a nice forum leaner .

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

they were gifted (oaktree) Dying Breath cross :) cant wait see them puppies grow :) will let it be known forsure .

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Lift off ..not having a winter here so the gnats never got a chance to "fuck off" ..bastards ..there not a issue .more a aggravation ....the issue is all over people's lawn here in michigan I can see PM ..yeah on the grass in DEC...wtf... gnats I can deal with ..shit gets tossed at any stage of life if the PM fairy pops a visit out in any of my rooms .so lately the clothes come off ..shoes get hit w lysol ..i keep humidity low..low ..low..and air filters scrubbing 24 hr a day outside of,, and inside of the room ..veg plants once big enough get a weekly spray of green cure ..til put in bloom room then it's just keep humidity low still

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hate those lil pricks, grow shop guy was Tryin too sell me . 'Nilnat'???? Think that was name . Suppose to be very good? I just opted for glue strip.

Slingem

Slingem

View attachment 558960 Lift off ..not having a winter here so the gnats never got a chance to "fuck off" ..bastards ..there not a issue .more a aggravation ....the issue is all over people's lawn here in michigan I can see PM ..yeah on the grass in DEC...wtf... gnats I can deal with ..shit gets tossed at any stage of life if the PM fairy pops a visit out in any of my rooms .so lately the clothes come off ..shoes get hit w lysol ..i keep humidity low..low ..low..and air filters scrubbing 24 hr a day outside of,, and inside of the room ..veg plants once big enough get a weekly spray of green cure ..til put in bloom room then it's just keep humidity low still

I see your a Well Known Farmer. But BT @1 1/2 -2 per gallon of water works well takes 2 waterings and a sticky trap and they should be gone..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Imag

Star Dawgs 5 up ..waiting on 1 more ..oh yeah we popped some of these too ;)

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Stands for "OG kush breath..i believe it's a fortune cookie from cookie fam ..the version I have is chunky pigs o.g.k.b 2.0 from ic he won a cup I snagged them at the michigan cup this summer

Top Bottom