Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Gosh SmokesalotofVT, Thank you for the seed link and letting me know about requesting their catalog for free seeds. I love freebies!:)
Here is an update on the garden after a week off from posting. Everyone was fed or flushed this morning plus SubCultures for the feeders. Lets start with this Blue OG by G13 labs. She has been topped and is ready to move into bloom at the end of the week when I harvest two more plants. A little droopy in this shot after feeding. Always perks right back up.
Bog

Here is the remaining OG#18 by Skunk from DNA genetics. The other was a male and is gone. Like I have noted this plant broke its stem only days after spouting. So I gave the stem a clean cut and some cloning gel. Here we are today and looking great. Probably another week to show sex.
18sk

Lets move on to the bloom girls. Here are the youngest three. Left to right. First is a very tasty Landrace AK by World of Seeds. Second is another run of our Higgs Boson by Goldenseeds. Third is our own mix of Diesel from Dinafem by Landrace Pakistan from World of Seeds. She has been in the garden for five years now. My oldest cutting. Just a champion.
Trio 1

Trio 2

Here is our Diesel by Paki almost finished. She went to flush today.
Kwd 1

Kwd 2

Kwd 3

Here is the older Higgs Boson that also went to flush today. I can't wait to taste her. Much nicer then the only other that I grew out two years back. Also a lot better trich production and smell so far. Really starting to plump up.
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3

Hb 4

And to finish here is this pair of ugly ducklings that will be harvested at the end of the week. Today is day 62 bloom for these Acapulco Gold from Barneys Farm by Skunk 11 from Dutch Passion mix of our own . Just starting to show amber.
Ag 1

Ag 2

Cheers, Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good day farmers, Here are those dog days of summer. Still one of the wettest, and most humid years I can recall living all of my life here in Colorado. I was able to move four plants forward into bloom yesterday. Here they are being fed in the tub. This is my first post using the free windows 10 upgrade, and working well.
Veg 1

A solo shot of Blue OG.
Bog

Here is OG#18 by Skunk almost ready for 12's.
18 sk

Next is the young trio in bloom. Left to right is Higgs Boson, Landrace AK, and Diesel by Paki
Trio 1

And the last two finishers. Left to right is Diesel by Paki, and Higgs Boson. Ready to take!
Pair 1

KWD solo's
Kwd 1

Kwd 2
HB
Hb 1

Hb 2

Planted some more reg seeds yesterday. Two Grape Heads, Headband by Grape Crush from Immortal Flower. Plus two Sweet Tooth from Goldenseeds.

Good Week too All! Orca

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Nice job on them Girls :) .. Your Quite welcome for that link .. @Orcaman .. glad to share it ..
Rub~a~dub dub
canna plant in the tub.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
This is my first post using the free windows 10 upgrade, and working well.

Might want to look up how to get turn off the information sharing settings that Windows 10 has set by default, there's several articles floating around.

Definitely some mighty fine looking plants you have there, man!

One Love,
tobh

Orcaman

Orcaman

View attachment 529825
Might want to look up how to get turn off the information sharing settings that Windows 10 has set by default, there's several articles floating around.

Definitely some mighty fine looking plants you have there, man!

One Love,
tobh
Thank you for tuning in tobh, 10 has been interesting. Things are inline now. Knew there would be some tweaking.
Here they are this week. First are the baby's. All sprouted from two to four days. The two Grape Heads.
Gh

Here are the Sweet Tooth.
St

Next are the other two newbies in bloom. Here is OG#18 by Skunk up potted and put into bloom today.
18 1

18 2

Next is Blue OG. A couple weeks in bloom now and looking great!
Bog 1

Bog 2

Here are two Kings Blood a couple of weeks in to.
Kb 1

Kb 2

Next are two a few weeks more along. Here is AK.
Ak 1

View attachment 529825
Ak 2

Ak 3

And to finish is the Higgs Boson. We harvested the older one four days back right at 55 days. I have to say the High and taste are amazing. This girl is a nice balance of the grapefruit and pineapple C99 pheno's. The harvested plant.
Hg 5

Hb 6

Here is the current cutting doing great.
Hb 1

Hb 2

Hb 3

Hb 4

May it be a good week for all!

Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

That Higgs Boson looks killer!! Such a beauty... Great work!
Thanks for the kind words my friend. They mean a lot to me!
Happy Labor day to everyone. Just have been crazy busy. Here is a short update after a couple of weeks off.
Here is a couple of shots of the nursery. The four seedlings are doing great. The front two are the Sweet Tooth. Behind them are the Grape Heads.
DSCF1677

DSCF1678
And a couple of shots from the bloom area. Yesterday did some major defoliation. Plus staked and tied up branches as needed.
DSCF1679

DSCF1680

Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

Nice to hear from you ClassV, Hope your summer has gone well. Do you have any plants going? Me and the wife cut two plants yesterday that were ready. Some last shots before harvest.

Higgs Boson

DSCN0012

DSCN0013

Diesel by Paki
DSCN0015

DSCN0016

DSCN0017

I will do a complete update real soon on the rest of the girls.
Orca

Calixylon

Calixylon

Love it when a plant is just flopping over from heavy dangling buds, nice job bud looking great, you dont live on Orcas island do you? Or you just like sea life?

Orcaman

Orcaman

you dont live on Orcas island do you? Or you just like sea life?
Pleasure to meet Calixylon, I wish that I lived on Orcas island these days and do love the ocean dwellers. My name here is based on using Orca Grow Film. The stuff is amazing. I have built a complete tent with it and currently my lean to walls are made of it. Here is some more info on the product.
ORCA Grow Film® provides the following unique advantages over traditional reflective foils:
  • 99% Diffuse Surface: Microfiber structure creates even light distribution across material surface regardless of incident angle of light. The resulting isotropic surface luminance eliminates hot spots and does not require surface to be hung flat during installation.
    - Diffuse vs. Specular and Why diffuse reflection matters.
  • Highly Reflective Surface: Measured at 94% reflectivity across the full visible light spectrum. ORCA Grow Film® is the highest performing reflective surface in the hydroponic industry.
    - Performance comparison
    - What does full visible light spectrum mean and why does it matter?

• Thermally Reflecting: High infrared reflectance keeps heat where it should be. (More)

• 100% Light Tight.
  • No Color Shift or Iridescence: Light reflected from surface maintains the original color wavelength so you get the full spectrum from your lamps. (More)

• Durable, puncture and tear resistance: 11 mil thick
  • Waterproof Washable & cleanable with common household cleaners:
  • Mold and algae growth resistant.
  • UV Protected and Stable: Blocks out harmful UV light with wavelength below 400nm, material does not yellow. (More)

• Recyclable eco-friendly material containing no halogens, plasticizers or VOCs.
  • Made in USA
Well fellow farmers, Happy Saturday and fall. This is my first day off in over a month and feeling good! Here is a more complete update on my garden. Lets start with the four seedlings. These two Sweet Tooth's are females and looking great. Looks like a slight variation pheno wise.
St 1

St 2

And the two Grapeheads. The one on the right is a confirmed female. Still not sure on the left one. Topped them down a few days back.
Gh 1

Gh 2
Here are the blooming girls. First is OG#18 by Skunk. She has been a handful controlling her height. The cropping has made a nice canopy.
18 1

18 2

18 3
This is Blue OG. She has a blueberry smell and some stout buds.
Bog 1

Bog 2

Here are my two current Kings Bloods ready for flush. The smell like baby shit but sure taste great.
Kb 1

Kb 2

Kb 3

And last is this little Landrace AK ready to harvest. She is 64 days today. This is my forth run of her. Not the best yielder, but very tasty.
Ak 1

Ak 2

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Orca

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Saturday to everyone, Thanks CBDEMON, and ClassV for the great friendship. I means a lot! Finally got to taste the Blue OG a couple of days back with a thumbs up. Her flavor starts out very fruity then finishing nice and earthy. Plus a great high to top it all off. Her first cutting is almost ready to move into bloom.
Here is an update on a few more girls currently in bloom starting with the two youngest. I love the two completely different statures in these Sweet Tooth plants. ST 1 is very upright and stout branched. Plus new branching developing everywhere.
St 1 1

St 1 2

St 1 3

ST 2 has that Christmas tree stature. Squat and wide. Her branches are a lot thinner then ST1 and will probably need supporting as she finishes.
St 2 1

St 2 2

St 2 3

Next is the Grape Head a few weeks in bloom now. As noted the cropping has made a nice canopy since she is a little sparse on bud development. Looking pretty good though.
Gh 1

Gh 2

Gh 3

Gh 4

And to finish is this OG KUSH#18 by Skunk from DNA Genetics ready for harvest this afternoon. She is smelling great. A lot like #18's that we grew in the past. I lost the two cuttings that were taken so this is a rare one time grow. Our past #18's were also tough to clone too.
18 1

18 2

18 3

18 4

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Orca

ClassV

ClassV

Sounds like the Blue dream rocked,man! I have a couple of DNA Lemon Skunk X OG 18 going right now. I remember you mentioning that the foliage on the 18 gets a little ragged in flower. How did the Skunk X 18 compare?

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Saturday to all! Another long week work wise with little spare time. Here is some catching up.
Sounds like the Blue dream rocked,man! I have a couple of DNA Lemon Skunk X OG 18 going right now. I remember you mentioning that the foliage on the 18 gets a little ragged in flower. How did the Skunk X 18 compare?
Hey ClassV, Hope all is going well. That Lemon Skunk by OG#18 sounds fun. As far as ragged foliage growing the #18 Kush. This last run with the skunk mix was a lot more stable with nute intake. Plus she was in total control of her leaf loss at the finish. No ragged foliage at all.

Lookin mighty danky in here orca my man :) i had some catching up to do in here but i got it handled lol.
Hey sixstring, Always a pleasure to hear from you. I feel like a rookie compared to you my friend. You have me out danked by far!:) I see you have been talking some football. How are your fantasy teams doing?

Here is most of the garden this week. Planted a couple of more seeds recently. The first ONE is fun. It's called a fucked up freebie. This is either 78 skunk or 78 skunk by gorilla grape from TCVG.
Tcvg

Next is hash plant haze fem from DNA genetics. I fed her for the first time today and she looks unhappy.
Hph

Here are the only four that I have in bloom at this time. First is our diesel by paki mix.
Kwd

Here are these two different sweet tooth regs from goldenseeds. This st 1 is wild and wooly. Not much trich production yet
St 1 1
St 1 2
St 1 3

This sweet tooth 2 is a lot more balanced in all aspects. Great bud and trich production all at the same pace.
St 2 1

St 2 2

St 2 3

And to finish is this grape head. She is very strong growth wise and is almost upright from the cropping. Already smelling very fruity.
Gh 1

Gh2

Gh3

Gh4

Cheers Everyone!
Orca

sixstring

sixstring

Im playing ff through draftkings this year pretty cool that you get a fresh start every week and if your busy 1 week it dont matter.i got 2 dif lineups i run mostly in the 3 and 5 buck leagues.i let my wife help me with my lineup on one team a few weeks ago and we or she won 100.00 but then i pissed 50 of that away the next week.idk why i keep using players from the lions but yeah man its still pretty fun.theres always a chance for a big payout,cant win if ya dont play right lol.
Lookin good in the hood man,i have a few 78 skunks going myself.good luck with the new stuff.peace

Orcaman

Orcaman

Im playing ff through draftkings this year pretty cool that you get a fresh start every week and if your busy 1 week it dont matter.i got 2 dif lineups i run mostly in the 3 and 5 buck leagues.i let my wife help me with my lineup on one team a few weeks ago and we or she won 100.00 but then i pissed 50 of that away the next week.idk why i keep using players from the lions but yeah man its still pretty fun.theres always a chance for a big payout,cant win if ya dont play right lol.
Lookin good in the hood man,i have a few 78 skunks going myself.good luck with the new stuff.peace
Kudos to the wife on the winnings! I'm just playing two NFL fantasy leagues. 1st place 6-0 in one and 3rd place 4-2 in the other. I've been interested in the small football gambling but have been reluctant to try it. Thanks for the words!:)

Top Bottom