• Thread starter cpurola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

You inspired me to grow a tree this year
View attachment 2207418
Starry Eyed fem Freak Genitics

Put her in a 5 gallon nursery pot of coconut coir. I've got her in the greenhouse getting 15 hrs light a day but when I put her in the garden she's gonna get her stretch on.

She's hitting the top of the greenhouse now so I'll put her on the floor for a couple days and then out to flower😉

This is YOUR FAULT🤣🥰
HAHAHA!! Good luck, and be careful on that ladder! LOL
The second year I grew cannabis Autos (2020) I received free Photo seeds. Had NO IDEA they could grow so tall. LOL
There's a greenhouse back there.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Every once, in a while, you will see somebody posting about borers! There will be a bump in the stalk! They take a needle and jab it in there and kill the little fuckers!

Sunin

Sunin

Looks like they can be controlled with the usual insecticides: neem, spinosad, bt, etc.
Every once, in a while, you will see somebody posting about borers! There will be a bump in the stalk! They take a needle and jab it in there and kill the little fuckers!

or use catch the mothers first method and reduce. that's interesting https://entomologytoday.org/2015/10...elp-farmers-identify-the-european-corn-borer/ moths do go into traps easily as they are stupid

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
I'm going to spray with BT, but I haven't bought it yet.
ok good! : ) kill those fuckers. They are shitting in your bud as I type this. That shit will sit there and cause its own problems let alone the little bastards just eating the damn buds! (Have experienced it and panicked for you) 😄✌️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The downside is bud rot and one of the Critical 2.0 was full of it. And our temps dropped a little too soon.
The Alaskan Purple did survive, but it was touch and go there.
View attachment 2208206

Rinse water that morning
View attachment 2208205

Tote Bag (daughter convinced me not to use it cause 'it might attract unwanted attention'.) LOL
View attachment 2208207

The bag is exactly right where it needs to be.
You do canna bags,
Looks great on ya!
I do hot rod shirts.
Not as cool as a bag I could fit a head in after I drag their ass for a 1/4 mile.

My priorities are all wacked cpu
😂

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

HAHAHA!! Good luck, and be careful on that ladder! LOL
The second year I grew cannabis Autos (2020) I received free Photo seeds. Had NO IDEA they could grow so tall. LOL
There's a greenhouse back there.

View attachment 2207918
Wow the second year I grew outside I grew in 7gal fabric pots. They got big so big that any wind above 10mph and they blew over. I had to make wood bases to tie the pots to🤣🤣 it's been 20gallon and up since.

cpurola

cpurola

Wow the second year I grew outside I grew in 7gal fabric pots. They got big so big that any wind above 10mph and they blew over. I had to make wood bases to tie the pots to🤣🤣 it's been 20gallon and up since.
You can't see it in the pic, but I lashed all onto the greenhouse with thick twine and those black binder clips. Good thing hubby had the foresight to build a base and screw the cheap Harbour Freight frame to it when we installed it. The wind would have pulled everything over in one of our late summer gusts. LOL

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yea im leearning some lessons the hard way with seed grown plants in ground outdoors. And honestly, it looks like your biggest plant (tallest anyway) is in those extras 🤣 🤣 💚

Just ordered my stakes and trellis netting yesterday. Ima be a bit late for my biggest girls. But oh well.

My untopped little ones, i didnt amend their soil, i havent fed them either. Wanted to keep em small. Aint gonna happen. PB 4 is already waste high at like 5 weeks old, and im a real big guy.

There was quite literally no difference at all between the growth rates on the amended/fed Peaceblasters, and the non amended one. Pretty sure all the mimosa roots are feeding my plants whether i do or not.

Top Bottom