Over Fertilized? (Picture)

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

Some of the leaves on all but one of my strongest plants are starting too look like this:

problem.jpg

any ideas? I think i may need to cut back on the fert strength? or is this something else?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

That would be my opinion, but I'm a lightweight when it comes to pushing nutes. A good flush and ease her back in always works for me. What medium, strain? Anything different in your usual routine?

C

CoughingMan

Looks like rusting because of calcium/mag def. Needs some cal-mag

Someone else said the same thing in a seperate topic. I went out and bought some Magi-Cal and hit them with it for the first time 2 days ago.

As it stands right now this is what I'm using.

Humboldt Nutes Master A
Humboldt Nutes Master B
General Hydro FloraBlend
Big bud powder
Magi-cal
and unsulphered molasses.

I grow in almost 100% coco and I feed with every other watering.

S

SSHZ

Cal/Mag will take care of your problem. You may want to mist the leaves wilth a very dilute wash also to hasten it's return to health..........

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

LMFAO, new that would be someone's answer. Deficiency may be present due to toxicity or ph or both. The cal/mg is present just unavailable.

C

CoughingMan

LMFAO, new that would be someone's answer. Deficiency may be present due to toxicity or ph or both. The cal/mg is present just unavailable.

i only hit them with the cal/mag for the first time 2 days ago.

so it wasnt available until then. if it is a cal/mag def. then it should straighten out within a week or so.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I believe Master A has your calcium as well and the mg is in the B.

C

CoughingMan

its not lockout. my PH is in balance as well as my TDS.

These are the options i've narrowed it down to:
Calcium Def.
or
Potassium Def.

Also it looks as if
one of my plants may
have an iron def.
the one i suspected
to be a different strain.

Either way. It can/will be addressed.

Here is a pictures of end of 4th week bud...

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Your plants still look great despite your def.. Those other growers know their shit. I guess I just don't have experience w/ ca/mg supps. I am still experimenting and learning, from others and myself, especially my mistakes. Rock it if she needs it. I will keep watching. Best of Luck.

H

hbstoner

dudes, just another thread where people blame cal mag. i grew for ten years never had cal mag issues. i need to start a cal mag company.

read your molasses bottle and post the main nutrients. nevermind ill do it for you. calcium and magnesium.

Could also be PH lockout like you said, but with no other details other then a picture showing what looks like calcium def... Thats the answer you will get. Molasses does indeed have cal/mag in it, but for some strains (bubba,various og kushes) .They need way more cal/mag than your going to get in molasses. This is of course if your using R/O water. If your using tap water you may not have any calcium problems depending on the levels in your water.

CoughingMan: Id keep giving them the magi-cal.. never used that before but Im for sure looking for something other then cal/mag cause its getting pretty pricy and the sh*t stinks! Im not a coco grower but Ive heard that supplementing cal/mag is necessary when doing coco. Plants look good though in your other thread. Subscribed to see how it works out for you!

W

Weedseed

Looks like a mag deficiency to me.Your ph needs adjusting..peace

Top Bottom