Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please

B

Ben.Jamin

Hello Growers, I noticed one of my strains seem to be starting a deficiency and I am thinking my PH is too low at runoff. About 30-40 days in from seed.

Water going in was 200 PPM 5.8PH
Runoff Tested 1000 PPM 5.5 PH
The last water was had nutes 1300 PPM
Would the 1000 PPM runoff too high for runoff for non nute water runoff? I would think the runoff PH 5.5 is too low and thinking I should flush with higher PH water like 6.2 vs 5.8 which I normally am at.

Anyone have some advise here?

Medium - Promix BX
Nutes - HGV brand Nutes - 1300 PPM PH 5.8
Water is combo tap and RO - 90 PPM PH 5.8
Temp 78 degrees
RH 60%

Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please
Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please 2
Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please 3
Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please 4
Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please 5
Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please 6
Yellowing leaves help diagnosing please 7
B

Bdubs

Firstly we don’t want to give 5.8 Ph water. You want 6.8-7. That’s hydro Ph levels. Ph manipulation in soil does more damage than good. Consistent low ph will give low ph readings. The ryzosphere can control its own Ph with the roots of the plant. Dont manipulate that natural process, the plant is trying to condition the soil herself. Rain water Ph is optimal and makes it easy for the plant to work the soil to her needs. So keep it consistent and Ph above 6.0 at least. 7 is optimal.

The Ph needs corrected no doubt. But I would do it by giving 6.8-7ph from now on and forever. She will correct herself, over time. No flush should be needed. It will only push your plant back. As she looks overwatered already, you need to wait for drying out…I mean let her ass go bone dry before you do anything right now. Then runout soak with the proper Ph and water only. Let her dry out again and feed her with proper Ph. You’ll be back on track while giving her a break.

R

RGWD0202

Looking like magnesium or phosphorus deficiency, without seenentire plant hard to tell but looks like it from here. both get locked out at too low of Ph, like stated before get up to 6.8. Might want to do an epsom salt foliar spray while you wait for the dry back to get some magnesium in her.

Top Bottom