Perpetual, permanent, perennial grow diary... 🙃

• Thread starter lenhug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Hey man,
All is mostly well out here. Thanks for asking. I did throw up a post this morning so you can take a look at where things are. In the midst of the summer grow cycle a little less exciting. Though I am continuing an indoor grow project this year to work on breeding.
I’ll keep you updated as to how it turns out. Hopefully seeds for life.

That's cool man, glad to see you back. Will check out your update. 😊

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Oh and my worries about my seedling skills were unfounded, patience is a good thing. Came back to this:

20240625 154621

Much better than usual. I also grew this in different soil than all previous stuff.

I think she might even be nearly ready to top? Another node maybe?

@Greenjourneyman
@BearWater

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
So this isn't looking great on the outdoor lady. Leaf miners I assume?

Put some neem oil on last week which seems to have done absolutely nothing. From what I'm reading they're not that much of a problem but any and all advice very much accepted here.

Would the position of it under a tree be making this more of an issue maybe and should I just stick out in the sun directly? Probably too late now anyway.

20240626 091942
20240626 092459

20240626 092513

20240626 091948

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
The HBSS x NCH is loving life and praying away. She's about to become too big for the propagator so out in to the sunshine for her tomorrow and I must prepare the soil for her pot. I've been meaning to do it then getting completely sidetracked. Going to be a custom soil mix I have come up with, quite excited!

20240626 184950
20240626 184957

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
I got some yo-yos for the Pinot Noir #2 and that heavy branch is very happy. Might have to do a couple more before she finishes. Think her and her sister (Pinot Noir #1) should be ready to harvest shortly. The difference in them is incredible. Will take another look at the trichs tomorrow.

20240626 194152
20240626 194203
20240626 194206

The cannatrol 10 day dry for the rest will finish on Fri afternoon so any time from then is good but I'd like to push the P#2 till at least 4th July or so. We'll see what she tells me tomorrow... 🙃

Last edited:
lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
I thought so! : ) when you get a chance (if you want to) go check out my thread! I posted a picture of two of the plants still in the one gal. One topped and one not, gives a good visual I thought.

Hey @BearWater I couldn't find the thread you mentioned but probably just me being old and stupid...lol!

Can you link me up?

I went to add the trellis I bought today and they're just not wide enough so back they go I think.

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Hey @BearWater I couldn't find the thread you mentioned but probably just me being old and stupid...lol!

Can you link me up?

I went to add the trellis I bought today and they're just not wide enough so back they go I think.
I’ll try! Maybe it’s me just being old and stupid!😂

Dang that sucks. But better you can get the right stuff the first time if you can 👍🏻

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
✌️
I have decided to grow that Pinot Noir in the future after this grow diary 🤣 thank you
looks delicious and pretty fussy 🙃

Aah, good stuff. I'd be really interested to see how yours turns out.

Here's the different phenotypes between the two I have on the go:

Pinot Noir#1
20240628 104147

Pinot Noir #2
20240628 105125

Sisters together:
20240628 104135

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
That said I did a new soil for the P#2 which as obviously had a better effect yield and growth wise (imo) but they are still different phenos.

Will post some pics of the trichs up later, v v close now.

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
Here we go, in order top cola, middle bud, lower bud.

Pinot #1

Pinot #2

I mean it looks like we're there I think. I really wanted to give them another week say but it might just be time harvest over the weekend.

Last edited:
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Aah, good stuff. I'd be really interested to see how yours turns out.

Here's the different phenotypes between the two I have on the go:

Pinot Noir#1
View attachment 2205535

Pinot Noir #2
View attachment 2205536

Sisters together:
View attachment 2205534

That sweet man.
It’s fun to study the differences in the same strains. Now if they were photo period plants there would be clones that you took a few months back and you would kill at the PN1 clones only growing out the PN2s. Time to make the jump man.
Really great nugs on both.
🔥🧬🌲🧚🔥

lenhug

lenhug

Supporter
That sweet man.
It’s fun to study the differences in the same strains. Now if they were photo period plants there would be clones that you took a few months back and you would kill at the PN1 clones only growing out the PN2s. Time to make the jump man.
Really great nugs on both.
🔥🧬🌲🧚🔥

😄

I'm getting there, slowly but surely, I promise!

I'm just in awe of your (and others) cloning and strains that you are you are planning on making. It does look like a lot of fun but I'll need to learn a lot more I think and have to change my setup maybe? I'll be tapping you up as ever for advice. Also just got my official medical card so let's go! 😉

I'll put some pics up of the outdoor photo (and the new auto I'm going to try topping that's about to join it out there). Oh and the plant my friend asked me to look after whilst they're away galivanting - smells incredible, like peaches. 🍑

Sunin

Sunin

that bushy one is more my gusta
milky there, milky way, amber coming.
I would give #2 -3 more days and #1 bit more - it depends if want your wife on the sofa in pajamas all the time or not 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom