Please help some yellow leaves

• Thread starter ritzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ritzz

I barely post on here but I figured I would ask .I have a 5 week old auto flower that has some fan leaves turning yellow slowly. My medum.is mothr earth soil ( I belive it is hot soil)
My ph is 7.5 witch i.believe is a little too alkaline. I.just did the transplant a week ago successfully. I gave it it's first dose of plant food ( bud breakfast ) 5.4_2.8-8.4.
I have a indoor controlled environment and a.co2 bag in.place. i.am thinking a nitrogen deffisecy but im.not sure. I.had the grow.light running at 45% but bumped it up to.75 percent today on the vegetativespectrum . I keep the temp around 78.and humidity at 70 to 80%
Any advice would be appreciated

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
It looks small for 5 weeks. It also looks hungry.

Is it starting to flower?

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I barely post on here but I figured I would ask .I have a 5 week old auto flower that has some fan leaves turning yellow slowly. My medum.is mothr earth soil ( I belive it is hot soil)
My ph is 7.5 witch i.believe is a little too alkaline. I.just did the transplant a week ago successfully. I gave it it's first dose of plant food ( bud breakfast ) 5.4_2.8-8.4.
I have a indoor controlled environment and a.co2 bag in.place. i.am thinking a nitrogen deffisecy but im.not sure. I.had the grow.light running at 45% but bumped it up to.75 percent today on the vegetativespectrum . I keep the temp around 78.and humidity at 70 to 80%
Humidity's too high for starters, and some will flower at 16 hrs., use 18 hrs. minimum unless it's an auto.

R

RGWD0202

Looks like a deficiency possibly from too high of Ph get that ph down to 6.5. That breakfast bud seems tricky to use and I can’t find what the nutrients are derived from. The NPK seems like a good range for where you are, you’ll want a little more P as you get further into flower. Try to get some micros added and always go half the dosage the manufacturer recommends with all of your nutrients until you get a feel for the product. If it was a light issue top of plant would be yellowing. Like @Beachbumm said humidity is too high, try to get and keep humidity under 60.

R

ritzz

Should I just let what is ever happing at this point ride out ? I believe the soil the plant is in is too hot but too late to transplant . The strain is named the quick one so it probably has 2 or 3 weeks left , it os not spreading rapidly but steady

20240611 115925
20240611 115927
20240611 115931
R

RGWD0202

Should I just let what is ever happing at this point ride out ? I believe the soil the plant is in is too hot but too late to transplant . The strain is named the quick one so it probably has 2 or 3 weeks left , it os not spreading rapidly but steady
If you think it’s only 2 weeks away then yes. If you are in Fox Farm it’s not too hot. Only becomes too hot when you start adding nutrients from a bottle when the plant isn’t ready. The plant consumes a ton of Mag when the lights increase and during the stretch. Growers hear P is needed in abundance during flower but too much P will lock out some micros, I.e sulfur and mag, causing a deficiency in both.

H

HeadHunterpipes

Pics help the most with a little history on how your growing your plant .
Look through this .

R

RGWD0202

I’m not seeing any amber in the trichomes, do you have a jewelers loupe? Or if you can get a little more zoom with the camera to see the trichomes a little more clear. But it’s very close judging by the pistils. But best timer are the trichs. Typically want to see at least 10% amber some like it closer to 50% it’s all a preference. But at least 10 makes sure it’s on the right side of ripeness.

Top Bottom