• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Damnit made it 10 minutes in and now I’m hooked 🤣

I’ll resume listening while I start hanging lights in the short grow room, in a bit
yes watch till the very end,.
and this video has since been edited on you tube from its original version,. probably because there’s talk of grow/breeders facilities not doing anything to stop it and selling their product regardless,..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
and this video has since been edited on you tube from its original version,. probably because there’s talk of grow/breeders facilities not doing anything to stop it and selling their product regardless,..
Well, whodathunkit huh?

Damn that pisses me off.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That I don’t doubt at all, they’ll do anything to hide the cause and not lose profits on existing stock, the usual corporate greed

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
I posted some dumbass shit and then deleted hahah. Was trying to be cute but realised this issue and your post doesnt need a stupid cute post in responses but rather a FUCK YEAH MAN WELL SAID! And make lobotomy’s great again! I mean common sense! Make common sense great again! 😂😍✌️

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Cat got her head stuck in the treat box. She’s been getting mad munchies now that the ladies are close to harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom