Question for the Auto Growers

emanresu

emanresu

If you don't want to read the novel above lol, to summerize
I've never grown Autos and I'm wondering if it's possible to grow an Auto to harvest in a 20"x20"x36" Stealth Box
autos can be really small newty. like 2.5ft not topped. problem is you don't know what you got so some of those seeds just may get to be 6ft. i wouldn't do it. I wouldn't use anything smaller than a 3gal pot either homie. when you grow them hit me up if you going to do journal on here. i want to follow along and see how the seeds do.

Newty

Newty

Supporter
autos can be really small newty. like 2.5ft not topped. problem is you don't know what you got so some of those seeds just may get to be 6ft. i wouldn't do it. I wouldn't use anything smaller than a 3gal pot either homie. when you grow them hit me up if you going to do journal on here. i want to follow along and see how the seeds do.
I think it's worth trying, I will at least get a little first hand experience and better understanding of Autos before doing a full tent run.

I'm going to give it hell, seed has been germinating for 16 hours now!

BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
I think it's worth trying, I will at least get a little first hand experience and better understanding of Autos before doing a full tent run.

I'm going to give it hell, seed has been germinating for 16 hours now!
Are you going to start a thread for them? Already got one and im just a horrible internet friend?šŸ˜‚ I was talking to the grow shop about autos the other day, im having to much fun right now with the photos. I can imagine getting something dialed thoughšŸ˜ smoking on fresh herb any time you want! : )

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

If you don't want to read the novel above lol, to summerize
I've never grown Autos and I'm wondering if it's possible to grow an Auto to harvest in a 20"x20"x36" Stealth Box
A bit small, most of the autos I've grown were 3-4'. I guess you could bend the plant and tie it.

It would be difficult.

Newty

Newty

Supporter
Are you going to start a thread for them? Already got one and im just a horrible internet friend?šŸ˜‚ I was talking to the grow shop about autos the other day, im having to much fun right now with the photos. I can imagine getting something dialed thoughšŸ˜ smoking on fresh herb any time you want! : )
I'm just going to try the 1 Auto for now but once I know it's healthy, I'll start a thread titled Auto Micro Grow or something like that.

I do have a diary for my Frostette photoperiods I'm growing under the HLG Scorpion RSpec, I just made the diary yesterday along with 6 weeks of updates.
I would link it so you can check it out but idk how to find and copy the link from the app.

I have plenty from my last photo harvest so I didn't really need to start growing another plant but I'm being impatient and really want to try and grow an Auto so I said screw it, let's try to micro grow it lol.

With photos, they are more on my time schedule but Autos do what they want so I'll have to make sure I stay on top of it!

Newty

Newty

Supporter
The seed has life!!!
Photoperiods, I usually wait until the tap root is just a little longer.
Should I do the same for Autos or put it right in my final pot of soil now?

20240702 182909

Newty

Newty

Supporter
I mixed my soil and put it in the pot last night and watered it a little, put the pot in box with light on so the soil could have time to warm up.
Left the seed in the paper towel overnight, wanted to let the tap root grow a little more.
Planted the seed in the soil this morning. I know it's early but so far so good lol.
20240703 084917

20240703 085243

Latest posts

Top Bottom