Recommendations for Nutrients/Coco Brands

• Thread starter NooKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

Envy looks like Master Blend for more $.

Master Blend is easy to use, a 3 part nute combo in powdered form so you're not paying for water. Pennies per gallon and extremely versatile. From herbs to tomatoes in coco or soil it works great.
Master Blend was gonna be my next shot if Jack's didn't work out. I had switched to Jack's first and then Envy because it was so similar but cheaper. After all the tests and finally getting Envy/Jacks to where my plants love it I'd hate to start tweaking again. I've never been able to follow recommended feed schedules with my grow environment.

Now that I have the nutes right where they want them I have to rework my schedules. I do a perpetual grow and last two plants have to go to flower 2 weeks early. Second plant didn't get any kelp foliar because I needed it to slow down.

L

LoganMN

General hydroponic is always a good choice. I didn’t like RAW at all it never mixed well for me. Organics is the way too go though.

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

Envy looks like Master Blend for more $.

Master Blend is easy to use, a 3 part nute combo in powdered form so you're not paying for water. Pennies per gallon and extremely versatile. From herbs to tomatoes in coco or soil it works great.
Officially quitting Envy today. Second fucking bag where the nutes are soaked. They even double seal the bag air tight so the nutes were wet before they went in the bag. Their QC is as bad as Mega Crop.

I almost grabbed MB, but decided to get the 25lb bag of Jacks. I worked out a formula with MB that was pretty close to what I run now, but I'd hate to have to start tweaking again after almost a year of screwing with Jacks. My hempy buckets couldn't handle full strength Jack's and lowering the EC caused deficiencies.

I still wanna give MB a shot so I might grab a 1lb bag and run a small cup grow through it.

At least I won't have to use any Epsom since I'm back on Jacks.

Top Bottom