• Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
79 skunk x sourD,
No skunk,
Old school musky tint, very pleasantly surprised:)
stokes, Japanese maple
1CC075D6 D8F4 433C A6B0 072BFA70883F
7048B12E D87C 42F6 B8C2 189D21045A4C
AAA64088 9D99 4809 A1E5 A09DA40B80A1

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I havent seen a single winner from anyones ‘79/‘81’s. Katsu’s or SSSC. Im thinking im going to order some shoreline and look for something skunky. I just ordered some ECSD, if the free pack isnt Shoreline im gonna order some.
I bought five packs from his years back. Ran the Crippy it was pretty solid. Not RKS but still good herb. His ECSD is supposed to be the loudest out of all his strains. I got that info directly from the horses mouth. We talked via email the owner told me ECSD is his loudest strain he said carbon will be essential with that one. I have a pack but still haven’t ran it. It’s in my seed vault

Stokes

Stokes

I bought five packs from his years back. Ran the Crippy it was pretty solid. Not RKS but still good herb. His ECSD is supposed to be the loudest out of all his strains. I got that info directly from the horses mouth. We talked via email the owner told me ECSD is his loudest strain he said carbon will be essential with that one. I have a pack but still haven’t ran it. It’s in my seed vault
I chatted with the owner and he seems like a stand up dude.

I

Infusd

"Roadkill" Skunk early flowering. Took 12 clones & flipped the original plant.

Rk early flowering

RK early

RK early leaf

RK leaf 2

"light" filter to brighten them up
RK early flower light

RK light

RK leaf 2 light

The smell from this plant is rank! Full on roadkill/skunk spray from the leaf & stem rubs & stem scratches. I can't see how this plant can be anything other than RKS / skunk bud.

The Super Skunk smell is overpowering catpiss coming off the plant & when you brush against it. Leaf & stem rubs - also skunk spray, but different. Weird burnt garlic/ onion smell too. Hard to describe but it's "higher" notes of skunk piss?/spray, as opposed to "lower & deeper dead skunk" from the RK.

Definitely 2 real skunk plants. Is the SS a full on "Roadkill"? Too early to tell.

GoodGear

GoodGear

How's the smell on that? Is it skunk?
Ya know. When I had the real deal skunk bud growing back mid 80’s it stank like skunk from the time the first leaves showed up. This has a stink to it but so far not the stank. Said to be best taken 85 to 88 days so have bout 60 days left. Lots can happen in 60 days. However I’ve been disappointed so many times since loosing the real deal. I’ve heard it’s dam potent as well. Will be making xs with afghan in the raw see what we can coax out of the mix, should be some killers in them.

I

Infusd

Ya know. When I had the real deal skunk bud growing back mid 80’s it stank like skunk from the time the first leaves showed up. This has a stink to it but so far not the stank. Said to be best taken 85 to 88 days so have bout 60 days left. Lots can happen in 60 days. However I’ve been disappointed so many times since loosing the real deal. I’ve heard it’s dam potent as well. Will be making xs with afghan in the raw see what we can coax out of the mix, should be some killers in them.
That's what I remember about skunk too. Every stage of growing reeked! Did you grow a sativa skunk back then or was it a short bushy indica?

Right on, know what you mean. Keep us posted on the grow!

I

Infusd

Out of all the old photos I've seen of the sativa dominant skunks, that were the original skunk 1 - rks, this Super Skunk looks the closest.

Long, thin leaves, and that weird extra reverse leaflet.

SS leaf

SS leaf 2

SS leaf 3

Rooke

Rooke

"Roadkill" Skunk early flowering. Took 12 clones & flipped the original plant.

View attachment 2209575
View attachment 2209577
View attachment 2209590
View attachment 2209592

"light" filter to brighten them up
View attachment 2209583
View attachment 2209589
View attachment 2209591

The smell from this plant is rank! Full on roadkill/skunk spray from the leaf & stem rubs & stem scratches. I can't see how this plant can be anything other than RKS / skunk bud.

The Super Skunk smell is overpowering catpiss coming off the plant & when you brush against it. Leaf & stem rubs - also skunk spray, but different. Weird burnt garlic/ onion smell too. Hard to describe but it's "higher" notes of skunk piss?/spray, as opposed to "lower & deeper dead skunk" from the RK.

Definitely 2 real skunk plants. Is the SS a full on "Roadkill"? Too early to tell.
Heya skunky I’m rooting for you in your search for the real deal! I remember back then I had friends that tried growing them but the real wasn’t worth the gamble. Yet other strains they were growing stank too not as bad but when you walked close to his outside door you cold smell it. I asked him what the strain was and he called I Purple that was back in 87

Top Bottom